Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Kick rocks. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Kick rocks. It's over.
      Ok good night. I love you Shaniqua

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol aug 2016

Nope, this is not an alt at all lmao

Desperation thy name is TravestyNy.
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Are you saying that it's mine? I mean, your boy won't step up and have the mods look into the IP addresses. Maybe you will?

We can make a friendly wager on it. If it's my alt, I'll change my sig at your request. If it's not, I change your sig.

Let's make it fun...and I won't even go for the gusto, so that you'll bite. The sig change will only be for one week. That's it.

Deal? Please tell me you're not gonna ***** out now.
        I never said NYC8224 is your alt. it's you who said that not me. It only goes to show your overly defensive about it.. Hmmm.. Come to think of.. Since you brought it up and overly melodramatic about it. I guess this alt is yours too! Tsk tsk tsk..

Well, I've been telling you to use your alt than to keep on using your shamed main account Travestyny. Using this new one. Will give you renewed lease of life. A new reputation. Away, from future embarrassment. Use this one bud. It will keep you away from being exposed as an A1 imbecile. Promise.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 10-01-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

they both have NY in it also...god hes a dumbazz.
          They both live in NY lol

TravestyNY

NYC8224

It's a new alt. aug 2016. This guy doesn't know how to be incognito. This is too much patheticness for one day hahahaha

Comment

They both live in NY lol

TravestyNY

NYC8224

It's a new alt. aug 2016. This guy doesn't know how to be incognito. This is too much patheticness for one day hahahaha
            Yet...neither of you would step up and accept the challenge to ask the mods if it was my alt when both of us were online.

Oh boy! They both live in New York....with 8.4 million other people. :-|

For the record, I'm not currently in North America.

For the record, the offer still stands for you to get a mod to check our IP addresses.

Also for the record, you're a coward and a moron.

Comment

Yet...neither of you would step up and accept the challenge to ask the mods if it was my alt when both of us were online.

For the record, the offer still stands for you to get a mod to check our IP addresses.

You give that idiot way too much credit.

He checked with the mods I'm sure of it. Weeks ago. Probably spams them the same way he spams pacquiao threads because he can't accept the answer.

All jokes aside, the guy apparently has a serious mental illness.

Comment

• What a ****ing moron you are

Comment

Lol aug 2016

Nope, this is not an alt at all lmao

Desperation thy name is TravestyNy.
                  Test the IP addresses ******, guarantee we arent the same person. This place is full of losers, jesus

Comment

• Can a mod delete this ******** of a thread? Seriously, what the **** is even going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      You give that idiot way too much credit.

He checked with the mods I'm sure of it. Weeks ago. Probably spams them the same way he spams pacquiao threads because he can't accept the answer.

All jokes aside, the guy apparently has a serious mental illness.
                      Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                      What a ****ing moron you are
                      hahahahahahaahahaha look whos talking to himself. omg lmfao:AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X