Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I proved you and your alts don't know how to use apostrophes.

Admit it. This isn't going to end for you. You like getting into beef and think it is fun, do you? I'm going to haunt you and post everywhere that you post to expose your punkass. Like I got you on a little leash, Pac-Pooch.

Now tell me again. Why did Lomachenko edit and delete that 2 month old post after I said it was proof that it is your alt? Can you explain?

You mentioned calling you out on that other thread, but then you didn't respond. Admit it. Come clean, you little alt using clown.
    Ok first you rag on someone for misspelling a word. The you misspell a bunch of words and get it thrown back in your face by total self ownage. Now its apostrophes time lmfao.
    Well guess what. Im not ever gonna use any apostrophes...ever. Im on a boxing forum not taking a fianl exam. Sorry to break that to you. Gonna have to do better than that. As well as your gonna have to do better than saying everyone whos red kd you or called you a flaming ***ing idiot is my alt or spoons. Ya gotta do better than that Shaniqua

Comment

A poster called you a coward in the thunderdome? You really just gonna take that? I thought you were a Boss. LMAO!!!
      Yep...Im gonna take that. Im perfectly fine with it. Really i am. And Im never gonna go in your gay as dome thread... Shaniqua

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Ok first you rag on someone for misspelling a word. The you misspell a bunch of words and get it thrown back in your face by total self ownage. Now its apostrophes time lmfao.
        Well guess what. Im not ever gonna use any apostrophes...ever. Im on a boxing forum not taking a fianl exam. Sorry to break that to you. Gonna have to do better than that. As well as your gonna have to do better than saying everyone whos red kd you or called you a flaming ***ing idiot is my alt or spoons. Ya gotta do better than that Shaniqua
        Do you want to know what the difference is between when I misspell a word and when you misspell a word?

When you do it...it exposes your alts! LMAO

Comment

Do you want to know what the difference is between when I misspell a word and when you misspell a word?

When you do it...it exposes your alts! LMAO
          Nope. Wrong again Shaniqua.

Comment

A poster called you a coward in the thunderdome? You really just gonna take that? I thought you were a Boss. LMAO!!!
            Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Yep...Im gonna take that. Im perfectly fine with it. Really i am.

LMAO. And there you have it, folks. It's over! No more to see here!

ps. I thought you would man up. I really did want to take that ugly shlt off of my sig. I'm just gonna leave it there forever now. If you ever find ya balls, let me know. I'll be looking forward to the day when you'll either fess up or try to defend yourself. Then I can remove that dumb shlt.

Oh, and one more thing...you can thank Spoon for all of this. We already had it sorted until that idiot kept talking. If you want to be a boss, watch the company that you keep and learn how to pull your little homies' choke chain.
            Last edited by travestyny; 09-30-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Why is PacBoy always getting owned in threads?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                Why is PacBoy always getting owned in threads?
                Look its travestyny other alt NYC8224

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Look its travestyny other alt NYC8224
                  LMAOOOO. Prove it!

1. Why would I make an alt with the city that I'm from. You should know by now who you're dealing with.

2. We are both online at the same time. Can't you get your Mod buddies to check up on our IP's?????

Do it. I dare you. You'll find that you've taken another L, which is exactly what the poster is referencing, ironically!!!

Comment

LMAO. And there you have it, folks. It's over! No more to see here!

ps. I thought you would man up. I really did want to take that ugly shlt off of my sig. I'm just gonna leave it there forever now. If you ever find ya balls, let me know. I'll be looking forward to the day when you'll either fess up or try to defend yourself. Then I can remove that dumb shlt.

Oh, and one more thing...you can thank Spoon for all of this. We already had it sorted until that idiot kept talking. If you want to be a boss, watch the company that you keep and learn how to pull your little homies' choke chain.
                    The best is yet to come dummy. lol You can than spoon for that. You still havent proved anything ...dummy! lol :yawn: You are one weak individual. Probably the weakest ive ever ran across. The funniest though. Thats just because your so goddamn ******. Its hilarious

Comment

LMAOOOO. Prove it!

1. Why would I make an alt with the city that I'm from. You should know by now who you're dealing with.

2. We are both online at the same time. Can't you get your Mod buddies to check up on our IP's?????

Do it. I dare you. You'll find that you've taken another L, which is exactly what the poster is referencing, ironically!!!
                      I just proved it. Because i said so. Thats all i have to do is say its yours and its yours. Let me check....

yep its yours :AOR:

Comment

Working...
                      X