No announcement yet.

Why was it ok when Hopkins said" ill never let a white boy beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    What if Fury or lets say Kovalev came out and said "I will never let a black boy beat me" would there be an uproar?
    If that happened, it would be everywhere, including the news networks. Under PCism a minority of any kind is not to be offended or talked about in any derogatory manner. But you can talk about white boys all day. These are the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      It was really low class by Hopkins. Not to the level of comparing a black boxer to a primate, but uncool none the less.
      Humans are primates.

http://australianmuseum.net.au/humans-are-primates

I'm a primate and I'm proud of it. I wouldn't want to be a marsupial.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        Is it not a legit question?
        It's a legitimate question.
        You should be credited for this thread, not slammed for it.
        I didn't expect you to be this unbiased. No offense intended.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Let's be honest 95% of the time black elite athletes are better athletes then elite white athletes
          Not in most sports. How many Olympic medals do they win?

Blacks only do well in sports that require running (because they usually have proportionately longer legs) and reach (because they usually have proportionately longer arms).

Also the American media people (Max Kellerman is a perfect example) tends to hype black athletes and be unfairly negative to white athletes. And owners of sports teams in the USA usually give preferential opportunities to black athletes.

Comment

Working...
          X