Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides The UK Homers, Is There Anybody Here That..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I don't think anyone in the UK even believes it.
    your right, its a very small minority over here that think brook will win. Pretty much everyone has said its a tough ask and golovkins favourite and should do the business. People havent completely written off brook though like they have in USA. Dont know why people are making out like the whole of UK thinks brook will win, is nonsense and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      its not ppv in the country that matters most.. idc what you cuck swedes have to pay for
      din amerikan horbock

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
        No, brook has to be a natural 160lber or have at least tested the waters there and had a few fights to be considered anywhere near 50/50. Skipping 154 and going to 160 and fighting the best guy there arguably in his prime makes this fight NOT 50/50. Weight is irrelevant. That's like saying if roman gonzalez put on 40 pounds of muscle then he could fight GGG and it would be 50/50. IT WOULD NOT BE CLOSE. They train all their lives at a specific weight. They do things at their weight that you simply cant do at higher weights. They can't go in and adapt at the new weight and pace themselves and move like they did when it is so much greater, just off a 3 month training period. It's like a lifelong 100m sprinter suddenly deciding off the bat he's going to be a long distance runner. It just doesn't work like that.
        He's not putting on a lot of weight he is putting on a few extra lbs and he is not draining his body as much.
        40lbs of muscle
        This isn't in comparison to what you're explaining.

So I guess Frampton shouldn't have fought LSC the first fight, he should have fought 4 bums do it the Andre Ward way?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          He's not putting on a lot of weight he is putting on a few extra lbs and he is not draining his body as much.
          40lbs of muscle
          This isn't in comparison to what you're explaining.

So I guess Frampton shouldn't have fought LSC the first fight, he should have fought 4 bums do it the Andre Ward way?
          Such a good point. This is why people are so shocked about what brooks doing and have immediately labelled it a mismatch. They are so used to fighters like ward having tune up after tune up against bums to 'grow into the division' rather than just growing a set of balls and going after the top guy in the division straight away.

Comment

will michael buffer be there or he will be at the chocolatito fight?

Comment

Of course he has a chance why does people have to diminish the fight I mean Brook is the same size as him this fight is fair and square or wait does Brook need to weigh 10/20lbs heavier than GGG to make its a 50/50 fight what kind of B.S. is that?
              he said besides the UK homers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                I'll be cheering for Brook. Fan of both but I want the underdog to win.
                Same. Sure as **** don't expect it, though.

Comment

Of course he has a chance why does people have to diminish the fight I mean Brook is the same size as him this fight is fair and square or wait does Brook need to weigh 10/20lbs heavier than GGG to make its a 50/50 fight what kind of B.S. is that?
                  The bull **** that comes from these haters... they are butthurt as ****.

Comment

This is the biggest PPV fight of this year how does it feel inside you?
                    newsflash: not a PPV fight!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      lol why are you americans so focused on belittling british boxing and its fans? embarrassing.
                      Why are you british so focused on trying to make this obvious mismatch sound like a competitive fight? embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                      X