Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    When did you discuss what I just wrote? What's wrong with you.

I have never said it's impossible to dilute, fool. I told you that over and over. The MRO also said it's possible to dilute.

WHAT HE SAID IS THAT IT IS MEDICALLY IMPLAUSIBLE TO DILUTE WELL OVER 300NG IN 75 MINUTES. YOU ARE NOW SAYING THAT ACCORDING TO THIS STUDY, IT'S POSSIBLE TO DILUTE 400NG TO 50NG IN 30 MINUTES WITH JUST 1 LITER OF WATER!

IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING????
    Deflection. I know what you said. We have been talking about this long enough.

Nobody said that urine would be diluted 8X in 30 minutes. It states to quickly drink 1 liter of water within 30 minutes of time. The graph shows that after 30 minutes, urine rate begins to increase and quickly after that it shoots up more .... but graphs are not your thing, so I better stop explaining that.

As I said, lots of other variables need to be taken into account. One size does not fit all or else this would be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Only in a third world country.... Can't stop laughing!
      Remember that Celebrity Apprentice Donald ***** just got elected president of the USA!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Deflection. I know what you said. We have been talking about this long enough.

Nobody said that urine would be diluted 8X in 30 minutes. It states to quickly drink 1 liter of water within 30 minutes of time. The graph shows that after 30 minutes, urine rate begins to increase and quickly after that it shoots up more .... but graphs are not your thing, so I better stop explaining that.

As I said, lots of other variables need to be taken into account. One size does not fit all or else this would be easy.
        Dude, now you have to try to twist my words to get somewhere? That is pathetic.

I even sent you the exact dialogue between the MRO and NSAC's attorney. He said "But you do believe that over hydrating affects drug testing" or something to that effect, and the MRO answered "YES!" I told you that and I'll find it in the video again if I need to.

Everyone knows that it is possible to dilute, moron. So what's your point? Can you prove that it is plausible for Diaz to have diluted his sample enough, when it was 1.009 specific gravity, and still dropped the marijuana metabolite from 400ng to 61ng in (for you let's say) 2 hours.

Can you prove that? If not...you lose. It's just that simple.

As for your study, it clearly states that specific gravity of 1.003 takes place when 1 liter is drank over 30 minutes. You also say that will allow 400ng to drop to 50ng. You are now backtracking because you realize you have no ground to stand on about the timing. Did you not say that at the point of 8x dilution, that effect would take place? LMAO. Nice, nice backtrack.

Comment

Remember that Celebrity Apprentice Donald ***** just got elected president of the USA!
          He graduated from College & Wharton business school. PAC?

Comment

lmaoooooooo. Oh i thought it was irrelevant! You ****ing moron. You lose.
            Show me where it mentions in the ISTUE about IV being given at home, I have shown you and it stipulates it needs to have a tue in advance, all the info you've posted covers hospital admissions, not home IV infusions, PUT UP OR SHUT Up ****HEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              He graduated from College & Wharton business school. PAC?
              Money talks

Comment

Dude, now you have to try to twist my words to get somewhere? That is pathetic.

I even sent you the exact dialogue between the MRO and NSAC's attorney. He said "But you do believe that over hydrating affects drug testing" or something to that effect, and the MRO answered "YES!" I told you that and I'll find it in the video again if I need to.

Everyone knows that it is possible to dilute, moron. So what's your point? Can you prove that it is plausible for Diaz to have diluted his sample enough, when it was 1.009 specific gravity, and still dropped the marijuana metabolite from 400ng to 61ng in (for you let's say) 2 hours.

Can you prove that? If not...you lose. It's just that simple.

As for your study, it clearly states that specific gravity of 1.003 takes place when 1 liter is drank over 30 minutes. You also say that will allow 400ng to drop to 50ng. You are now backtracking because you realize you have no ground to stand on about the timing. Did you not say that at the point of 8x dilution, that effect would take place? LMAO. Nice, nice backtrack.
                Deflection city! Talk about backtracking!

Stick with what the so called "expert" said was medically impossible. GO!

So was it medical impossible to dilute as stated by the "expert"? Nope Diaz could have!

Comment

So help me out, because I'm very confused by what you have proven, since it seems to me you've proved nothing.

1. You claimed that Nick Diaz' marijuana metabolite might have increased because of his workout.

I showed you studies that shot down this contention.

2. You claimed that he might have drank electrolyte rich drinks to accomplish this.

I showed you guys who have died from trying this. No discussion about electrolytes any more.

3. You showed a study about various subjects attempting to dilute by water loading and other means.

Not one goes from well over 300ng to 61ng with nearly 4 liters of water while having over 3 hours.

4. You showed a study that says it's easier to dilute marijuana than *******.

You backtrack and say you have no idea how long it takes to go from 400ng to 50ng.

5. You mistakenly believe I stated it's impossible to dilute a sample.

The MRO and I have both stated the same: It was medically implausible to dilute from well over 300ng to 61ng in the amount of time Nick Diaz had.

6. You claim he had 2 hours to accomplish this feat.

You refuse to explain why he was slightly dehydrated at the time of the Quest sample if he water loaded beginning before that sample.

7. You claim he was at a specific gravity of 1.009 because his specific gravity was beginning to return to normal.

You then backtrack and say it takes 8 hours for specific gravity to return to normal.

8. You claim the two DCO's may not have been with him the entire time.

Um...it's their job to watch him the entire time.

9. You claim they couldn't stop him from drinking.

The DCO's can certainly discourage him from over-hydrating being that a diluted sample is not allowed under WADA rules. The second WADA sample was clearly at WADA standards.

10. You show a study that has a marijuana drop from the 230's range in 2 subjects.

You don't take into account that it took 2.5 hours for one and 3 hours for the other, the study does not use specific gravity to measure hydration so it has nothing to do with your contention that specific gravity is the culprit for Diaz test result, and you refuse to acknowledge the Quest representative saying Diaz marijuana metabolite amount was CERTAINLY WELL ABOVE 300NG. You think that it being measured at 733ng by the 99% accurate GC/MS machine means nothing because it's only reliable to say somewhere over 300ng.

Am I missing anything? Look how much you've ****ed up.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 11-13-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                    deflection city! Talk about backtracking!

Stick with what the so called "expert" said was medically impossible. Go!

So was it medical impossible to dilute as stated by the "expert"? Nope diaz could have!
                    He never said medically impossible. How many times do I have to say this to you.

He said medically implausible....because the person would get hyponatremia and possibly die! Even if he does not die, the person would become very sick.

FURTHERMORE, YOUR STUDY SAYS 1 LITER BRINGS YOU DOWN TO 1.003, YET NICK WAS AT 1.009. SO DID HE EVEN DRINK 1 LITER OF WATER??? Use your brain!!!

Comment

the study does not use specific gravity to measure hydration so it has nothing to do with your contention that specific gravity is the culprit for Diaz test result,

OK so now that you agree

and so did the so called "expert" agree that there are many variables that can make the final result dramatically different then what is the problem here?

TEST #2 and TEST #3 cannot be compared reliably!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X