Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The graph is showing:
    After the user takes marijuana, there will be a natural decrease over the next 24-48 hours.

LMAO. So let me get this straight. You believe the top graph is the natural elimination of marijuana metabolite, right?

So you think Nate Diaz, if his marijuana metabolite was at 400ng, could have gone without diluting at all and just waited 24 ~ 32 hours to pass the test naturally at the cut-off of 150ng.

LMAOOOOOO. There is just so many holes to poke into your bullshlt. Do you give up yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      Resorting to childish insults is a clear indication that you've lost this argument. Daddy's gotta go now. While I'm away, you should take this time to educate yourself on the WADA banned substance list and why toradol STILL hasn't been added to it.
      Refusing to answer questions and running off to make memes is a sign that you're a bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOOOO. So what you are saying is the graph conveniently starts in the middle with no information of how it got from 400ng to 50ng. LMAOOOO!!!

please tell me more! I'm enjoying you digging this grave!
        Its because you just do not get it.

Its about diluting 8X. The text explains it clearly enough. I even did the simple math.

Its simple enough for most to understand. NOT YOU!!!

Comment

Its because you just do not get it.

Its about diluting 8X. The text explains it clearly enough. I even did the simple math.

Its simple enough for most to understand. NOT YOU!!!
          Dude, it makes NO SENSE. There is no way that it's right. Please explain how Nick Diaz could have NATURALLY passed this test by NOT DILUTING and just waiting 24 - 32 hours.

Really? That's your stance? THAT'S MORONIC! THE DAMN GRAPH CLEARLY STATES IT WOULD TAKE 48 HOURS TO DILUTE 400NG DOWN TO 50NG. AGAIN, THAT IS WITH DILUTION.

YOU ARE SAYING SOMEONE CAN SMOKE MARIJUANA AND PASS THE WADA TEST AND ANY OTHER TEST IN 2 DAYS BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! LMAOOOO!!!

ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!
          Last edited by travestyny; 11-12-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Dude, it makes NO SENSE. There is no way that it's right. Please explain how Nick Diaz could have NATURALLY passed this test by NOT DILUTING and just waiting 24 - 32 hours.

Really? That's your stance? THAT'S MORONIC! THE DAMN GRAPH CLEARLY STATES IT WOULD TAKE 48 HOURS TO DILUTE 400NG DOWN TO 50NG. AGAIN, THAT IS WITH DILUTION.

YOU ARE SAYING SOMEONE CAN SMOKE MARIJUANA AND PASS THE WADA TEST AND ANY OTHER TEST IN 2 DAYS BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! LMAOOOO!!!

ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!
            I see that you are still struggling with this.

There are many variables such as who the user is(casual, chronic). It was NOT about Nick Diaz but you knew that. It was about diluting so that the substance can get to below the cutoff!

and no, nowhere is it talking about it taking 2 days to pass a test. For starters, the start of graph can be at any point in time. It can be 4-24 hours or whatever after the user took marijuana. The point in time that it was 400 ng/ml.

Below explains that it would be dilute for a few hours not 48 hours like the way you are reading it or whatever crazy stuff you said!!!!

"By consumption of excess water (or other fluids) over a short period of time the urine quickly becomes highly dilute, thereby significantly lowering the concentration of any detectable drugs and/or drug metabolites eliminated in the urine. For example, after rapid consumption of 1 liter of fluids shortly before a drug test, urine drug/metabolite concentrations can be reduced several-fold and remain diluted for a few hours."

JUST SAY YOU ARE LOST AND WROOOOONG!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Manny, aka Pacroid would still be selling tasty doughnuts on the streets of the Philippines and smoking shabu like he used to.

Now he's qualified to be a politician.?

War Manny!
              We can just give Manny credit for what he has done.

How many people can be a senator during the day then train at night and beat someone who has a title? It doesn't happen every day ..... as Manny said, its historic!

Comment

I see that you are still struggling with this.

There are many variables such as who the user is(casual, chronic). It was NOT about Nick Diaz but you knew that. It was about diluting so that the substance can get to below the cutoff!

and no, nowhere is it talking about it taking 2 days to pass a test. For starters, the start of graph can be at any point in time. It can be 4-24 hours or whatever after the user took marijuana. The point in time that it was 400 ng/ml.

Below explains that it would be dilute for a few hours not 48 hours like the way you are reading it or whatever crazy stuff you said!!!!

"By consumption of excess water (or other fluids) over a short period of time the urine quickly becomes highly dilute, thereby significantly lowering the concentration of any detectable drugs and/or drug metabolites eliminated in the urine. For example, after rapid consumption of 1 liter of fluids shortly before a drug test, urine drug/metabolite concentrations can be reduced several-fold and remain diluted for a few hours."

JUST SAY YOU ARE LOST AND WROOOOONG!!!

You still are ducking my questions.

Do you think the top of the graph is saying how marijuana metabolite is naturally released from your body? You just said yourself that it depends on the person, so how the hell is this study attempting to graph that according to you.

Second, now you are saying that the graph does not tell what time it takes to get from 400ng to 50ng. Thank you! There may be hope for you afterall. If that's true, your whole argument is irrelevant.

Third, the bottom of the graph clearly identifies time. The dilution would have to take place over a period of time, which means the person would have to continue drinking to remain diluted at the same level throughout the study. Or is it your contention that this graph shows a person who drank 1 ****ing liter of water and continued to decrease the marijuana metabolite over 48 hours?

Fourth, You are wrong and you just proved you are wrong by saying you don't even know when the sample got down to 50ng. You claim it's when the person dilutes X8, and in the same breath say that's 1 liter. That's moronic.

The other study that proved you are wrong. Now tell me what you see:

1qt = .95 liters.

According to you, this person should have been able to dilute 400ng to 50ng after 1 liter. yet the person drank 3.79 liters and never made that large of a jump.

YOU claimed Nick Dias drank 5 liters to pass a drug test, but still failed, yet here you are saying that after drinking 1 liter he should be able to get it down from 400ng to 50 ng.

EXPLAIN!!!!!
                Last edited by travestyny; 11-12-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

You still are ducking my questions.

Do you think the top of the graph is saying how marijuana metabolite is naturally released from your body? You just said yourself that it depends on the person, so how the hell is this study attempting to graph that according to you.

Second, now you are saying that the graph does not tell what time it takes to get from 400ng to 50ng. Thank you! There may be hope for you afterall. If that's true, your whole argument is irrelevant.

Third, the bottom of the graph clearly identifies time. The dilution would have to take place over a period of time, which means the person would have to continue drinking to remain diluted throughout the study. Or is it your contention that this graph shows a person who drank 1 ****ing liter of water and continued to decrease the marinuana metabolite over 48 hours?

Fourth, You are wrong and you just proved you are wrong by saying you don't even know when the sample got down to 50ng. You claim it's when the person dilutes X8, and in the same breath say that's 1 liter. That's moronic.

The other study that proved you are wrong. Now tell me what you see:

1qt = .95 liters.

According to you, this person should have been able to dilute 400ng to 50ng after 1 liter. yet the person drank 3.79 liters and never made that large of a jump.

YOU claimed Nick Dias drank 5 liters to pass a drug test, but still failed, yet here you are saying that after drinking 1 liter he should be able to get it down from 400ng to 50 ng.

EXPLAIN!!!!!

Explain? I can explain but the problem is that you are LOST!!!

The start of the graph, I said, is not the start of when the user smoked marijuana. It can be at any point in time. Still confused?

As for Diaz, I claimed NOTHING but say that its possible to dilute. You said its impossible BUT you are clearly WROOOONG! I do not know nor do you know exactly what Diaz did.

You showed that you do not get it.
                  It clearly states that you can dilute and he even mentions the possibility to dilute when concentrations are several 1,000s .... but its easier to dilute marijuana since concentrations are usually way less than that.

"their urine levels are reduced to only a few thousand ng/mL, then dilution may allow a user even of large amounts of drug to escape detection.
                  In contrast, for cannabinoid consumption, the urine levels are typically on the order of only a few hundred ng/mL and accordingly a 5–10 fold dilution of urine may easily allow a user of cannabis to avoid detection with the conventional 50 ng/mL screening cut-off. cf. the chart below."

I'm thinking that you cannot be that dumb. You just do not like what is written and cannot admit it. Sad stuff.

Comment

Explain? I can explain but the problem is that you are LOST!!!

The start of the graph, I said, is not the start of when the user smoked marijuana. It can be at any point in time. Still confused?

As for Diaz, I claimed NOTHING but say that its possible to dilute. You said its impossible BUT you are clearly WROOOONG! I do not know nor do you know exactly what Diaz did.

You showed that you do not get it.
                    It clearly states that you can dilute and he even mentions the possibility to dilute when concentrations are several 1,000s .... but its easier to dilute marijuana since concentrations are usually way less than that.

"their urine levels are reduced to only a few thousand ng/mL, then dilution may allow a user even of large amounts of drug to escape detection.
                    In contrast, for cannabinoid consumption, the urine levels are typically on the order of only a few hundred ng/mL and accordingly a 5–10 fold dilution of urine may easily allow a user of cannabis to avoid detection with the conventional 50 ng/mL screening cut-off. cf. the chart below."

I'm thinking that you cannot be that dumb. You just do not like what is written and cannot admit it. Sad stuff.
                    When did you discuss what I just wrote? What's wrong with you.

I have never said it's impossible to dilute, fool. I told you that over and over. The MRO also said it's possible to dilute.

WHAT HE SAID IS THAT IT IS MEDICALLY IMPLAUSIBLE TO DILUTE WELL OVER 300NG IN 75 MINUTES. YOU ARE NOW SAYING THAT ACCORDING TO THIS STUDY, IT'S POSSIBLE TO DILUTE 400NG TO 50NG IN 30 MINUTES WITH JUST 1 LITER OF WATER!

IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING????

Comment

We can just give Manny credit for what he has done.

How many people can be a senator during the day then train at night and beat someone who has a title? It doesn't happen every day ..... as Manny said, its historic!
                      Only in a third world country.... Can't stop laughing!

Comment

Working...
                      X