Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Wait, what? They release T/E ratios to the public so that the athlete does more testing?

Dude, the T/E ratios were his ratios for the very tests that found ******* in his system.

It's now your belief that the T/E ratios were from the tests after he tested positive? You know I'm gonna find documents and embarrass you, so do you want to take that statement back now so I don't have to waste my time?
    Go fetch your documents. I'll be looking forward to reading the cluster**** of nonsensical ramblings in your next post.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      The "proof" you're requesting can be found in the same exact article that you provided. If your reading comprehension skills weren't so poor you would've realized this.
      Plastic fist, aka azz clown. If you live in Manila, pick me up at the airport on the 22nd of December. If you are in the Bay Area, pick me up on jan 3rd at sfo at 1 27 pm United airlines.

I'm gonna assume that your feared "iron" fists are actually iron. My Phaggot cousin Raul would love for you to "Iron fist him"

See you soon iron man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Plastic fist, aka azz clown. If you live in Manila, pick me up at the airport on the 22nd of December. If you are in the Bay Area, pick me up on jan 3rd at sfo at 1 27 pm United airlines.

I'm gonna assume that your feared "iron" fists are actually iron. My Phaggot cousin Raul would love for you to "Iron fist him"

See you soon iron man.
        How do you even know he's Pinoy?

I like how you just blindly assume he's from Manila or the Bay Area.

Racist much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
          How do you even know he's Pinoy?

I like how you just blindly assume he's from Manila or the Bay Area.

Racist much?
          I have been right more times than not.

Lemme guess, you are a white boy, semi social justice warrior, who watches from the sidelines, but knows you should do more.

Action lil man, boxingscene posts can't achieve what needs to be achieved.

If I ever go to court again, I'd be honored if you were the judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            If I ever go to court again, I'd be honored if you were the judge.
            Ah, so a criminal and a racist.

Can't wait for that wall.

Comment

Go fetch your documents. I'll be looking forward to reading the cluster**** of nonsensical ramblings in your next post.
              Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
              This is why Jon Jones tested positive for ******* AFTER he was discovered to have low T:E ratios.

After, you say?
              T/E Ratio = .35 Benzoylecgonine detected. December 4th

T/E Ratio = .29 Benzoylecgonine detected. December 4th

T/E Ratio = .19 Not tested for recreational drugs. December 12th

Proof that the ratios in question came from the tests where ******* was found in his system. These results were released to the public on January 6th.

On January 6, 2015, it was announced that Jones failed a drug test prior to UFC 182. He tested positive for benzoylecgonine, the primary metabolite of *******.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones

Ready to admit you were wrong? Be a man.
              Last edited by travestyny; 10-11-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                to him, your "facts" is a lie, but then he'll go and post a page long from different links and use that as "facts".. lol
                He tried to use a tabloid article as a fact when I had already used a usada article to prove him wrong, tried to tell me IV doesn't affect urine, this imbecile is a complete and utter loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  He tried to use a tabloid article as a fact when I had already used a usada article to prove him wrong, tried to tell me IV doesn't affect urine, this imbecile is a complete and utter loser
                  First of all, you are too ****** to realize what the process is for applying for a TUE. Post up the document and I will help you to realize how you are a clown.

Second, the statement is clear from USADA. The TUEC does not receive the applicant's name. It's stated clearly on their website.

Third, you got embarrassed by trying to say manipulating blood values helps you pass a urine test. How ****** are you?

Everyone was clowning you. Don't try to come back and twist history, little homie. I've destroyed you multiple times and I'm always here to kick your ass around more if you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    After, you say?
                    T/E Ratio = .35 Benzoylecgonine detected. December 4th

T/E Ratio = .29 Benzoylecgonine detected. December 4th

T/E Ratio = .19 Not tested for recreational drugs. December 12th

Proof that the ratios in question came from the tests where ******* was found in his system. These results were released to the public on January 6th.

On January 6, 2015, it was announced that Jones failed a drug test prior to UFC 182. He tested positive for benzoylecgonine, the primary metabolite of *******.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones

Ready to admit you were wrong? Be a man.
                    You're welcome to point out where I stated that Jon Jones' low T:E ratios came "after" he tested positive for *******. All of the documents you've provided are backdated at December, but none of them were released to the public until January. Ironically, your post does very little to support your faulty argument and only served to further prove my point that neither Victor Conte, nor the WADA scientist were aware of Jon Jones' ******* use when they issued their respective statements. Try again.

Comment

You're welcome to point out where I stated that Jon Jones' low T:E ratios came "after" he tested positive for *******. All of the documents you've provided are backdated at December, but none of them were released to the public until January. Ironically, your post does very little to support your faulty argument and only served to further prove my point that neither Victor Conte, nor the WADA scientist were aware of Jon Jones' ******* use when they issued their respective statements. Try again.
                      Are you ******ed? This is what you said:

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                      This is why Jon Jones tested positive for ******* AFTER he was discovered to have low T:E ratios.

SO now...did he test positive for ******* after he was discovered to have low T:E Ratio, or was the T:E ratio a part of the test results that showed he tested positive for *******?

There was an extraordinary outburst when the results of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones' blood tests came back – tests showed conclusively that he had recently used *******. Jones entered a treatment facility.

Then a careful look at the test results showed another anomaly.

Jones' testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio was unusual, on each of the three results, administered over several weeks.
                      http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...****ious-found

So everyone just glossed over the ******* part, huh? LMAO!!!

Ready to admit you were wrong? Be a man, fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X