Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Your the imbecile that spruiked about the passport and when I give an article about how it isn't fool proof you agree, they wouldn't have a good passport on Floyd anyway due to he only gets tested for 6 weeks before the fight anyway, then he tries to pass it off as Olympic style testing, what a joke
    Both Floyd and USADA calls it the "Gold Standard"

What should we call letting Floyd use an IV with so much evidence proving that he did not require an IV?
    USADA's own website starts by discussing to weigh yourself and drink up a few cups per pound lost ..... but Floyd's weight was relatively rock solid stable.

Last edited by ADP02; 10-27-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Both Floyd and USADA calls it the "Gold Standard"

What should we call letting Floyd use an IV with so much evidence proving that he did not require an IV?
      USADA's own website starts by discussing to weigh yourself and drink up a few cups per pound lost ..... but Floyd's weight was relatively rock solid stable.

What should we call Pac trying to juice himself to the gills in Toradol when he wasn't injured to not feel Floyd's punches?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What should we call Pac trying to juice himself to the gills in Toradol when he wasn't injured to not feel Floyd's punches?
        Lol. They don't wanna talk about that. That's why there is so much deflection to Floyd, which is exactly the point of this thread. Lol. They illustrated your point perfectly!

Comment

Did you not read what I said? Try to apply your own medicine!

POLL #1: Did you have all the information required to make a sound judgement or were you just speculating?

BTW - You went against what the doctor stated with no proof except for Manny waving a flag and your 11 non-related documents!!!
          You know, the one that examined Manny, MRIs, operated on him and even the other doctor who confirmed many months later with an MRI.

POLL #2: Do you have all the information required to make a sound judgement or were you just speculating?

BTW - You went against the test result even though you have no idea what you are talking about!!! You actually know Diaz's state when he was tested positive? let me know.

Go check out the other times that Diaz failed his tests. Its always the same song and dance. Diaz drinks up to dilute his urine and even with witnesses .... still not good enough for TRAVESTNY

All I can do is laugh!!!
          To answer your question, I have plenty of FACTS. YOU, on the other hand, have speculation. Isn't that right?

So what's your answer? The challenge is issued. We don't even have to clutter this board anymore with this. Thunderdome? Perhaps even place a wager on it? I'm willing bro, how about you?

Your speculation makes no sense and even you know it. I KNOW you aren't dumb enough to believe any of your bull after I've destroyed every single post of yours.

But... if you truly believe you have something, step up. Yes or no???

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Yea I did you dumb bltch. Now go back, sort through all of the **** you got embarrassed about, and find it.
            No you ***ing didn't ****head, all you said was get floyds medical records dimwit, floyd said himself that the reason for the IV was that his urine was dark, you haven't answered **** for this whole thread, as for pacquaio and toradol, he wasn't allowed to have it so it's really a non issue, however floyd was manipulative and didn't give NSAC the chance to say no to the IV as they knew nothing about it for another 19 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              No you ***ing didn't ****head, all you said was get floyds medical records dimwit, floyd said himself that the reason for the IV was that his urine was dark, you haven't answered **** for this whole thread, as for pacquaio and toradol, he wasn't allowed to have it so it's really a non issue, however floyd was manipulative and didn't give NSAC the chance to say no to the IV as they knew nothing about it for another 19 days

I answered plenty being that I been kicking your dead corpse around this thread. How many times have I proven you wrong now?

You still going?

Was the IV against NSAC's rules? Yes or no?

Did Pacquiao's doctor attempt to shoot him up with Toradol? Did NSAC stop him from cheating? Yes or no?

Dismissed

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

So your comeback line is that Manny used Toradol because he was extremely concerned that brittle hands Floyd would go completely away from his habitual game plan and throw 1500 punches to the body or somehow turn into Mike Tyson and destroy Manny's body? You know, using Toradol and limiting his right hand's effectiveness is a great trade off because Floyd is a super human puncher?

Manny:
                Used Toradol? Nope.
                To the gills? Nope.
                Illegal? Nope.
                Renowned doctor confirmed inury and operated on Manny? Yes

Floyd:
                IV? Yes
                Banned? Yes
                No prior TUE? Yes
                BS Excuses? Yes
                Doctor? Floyd thanks Dr ALex Ariza
                100% all Natural? Nope!!!
                Hired Dr Alex Ariza who Floyd and company considered to be a PEDs pusher and who consulted with admitted PEDs cheat Memo Heredia? Yes, Yes ....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  To answer your question, I have plenty of FACTS. YOU, on the other hand, have speculation. Isn't that right?

So what's your answer? The challenge is issued. We don't even have to clutter this board anymore with this. Thunderdome? Perhaps even place a wager on it? I'm willing bro, how about you?

Your speculation makes no sense and even you know it. I KNOW you aren't dumb enough to believe any of your bull after I've destroyed every single post of yours.

But... if you truly believe you have something, step up. Yes or no???
                  Sorry but for Floyd there is plenty of FACTS and way more than you have for Manny's supposedly injured but not FULL THICKNESS tear speculation.

Floyd real FACTS was not good enough for you but with Manny's speculation you have what you are calling FACTS? Yup, you destroyed me

Comment

Sorry but for Floyd there is plenty of FACTS and way more than you have for Manny's supposedly injured but not FULL THICKNESS tear speculation.

Floyd real FACTS was not good enough for you but with Manny's speculation you have what you are calling FACTS? Yup, you destroyed me
                    I know I destroyed you. You don't have to tell me. That's why you won't even acknowledge the challenge.

Let's see. As I recall, the only thing you could fall back on for Manny was his doctor.

Well...how did you deal with the doctor attempting to help him cheat? Oh, that's right, you avoided the questions.

I'm still waiting for you to answer those questions. You left me assuming your answers. I'm still wondering if this is right:

1. Did Bob Arum lie when he said info about the injury was sent to NSAC directly by his lawyers?

Your Answer: Arum was wrong and didn't know if the lawyers sent this information.

2. Did Pac's team lie when they said info about the injury was sent to USADA? And I mean enough info that USADA could prove the injury to NSAC as Arum has been saying they agreed to do.

Your answer: Arum was wrong and didn't know.

3. Did Pacquiao state he had no pain before this fight? Do you believe he was lying?

Your answer: Pacquaio was lying when he said he had no pain.

4. Did Bob Arum lie about Pac receiving a TUE for toradol?

Your answer: Arum was wrong and didn't really know

Doctor said he was at normal strength. You tried to spin that to say he was at normal strength but in pain. NSAC doctors checked his shoulder and had no proof of an injury. What the actual **** do you think that means?

It means he wasn't lying when he said he had no pain before the fight. You know it and I know it.

So....again....did his doctor try to help him cheat? Do you still trust this doctor? LOL. Yes or no?

Comment

"For example, urine cannabinoids levels which were higher than 10,000 ng / ml dropped to the low 100's after drinking 12 ounces of water. After drinking a gallon of water, with or without one of the "cleansing agents" added, it only took an hour for the specific gravity to drop to less than 1.005."

BADA-BOOM!
                      This one is my favorite. LMAOOOO

Not only did you give outrageous information like a clown, but you also bodied yourself by mentioning that an hour after drinking a gallon, the specific gravity fell below 1.005.

Yet for Diaz, you say it must have jumped back up to 1.009 in the same amount of time. But the study you posted showed that specific gravity wouldn't begin to go back up for, in the least, 4 hours! LMAOOOOOO! Your own information bodying you!

Come on, you can do it ...... "I was Wruuunnnn"

Admit that you were wrong, and I'll forget about the whole thing. Won't even ask you to accept the challenge anymore. Come on. You can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X