Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The reliable stat is > 300ng. While it can be more but nothing official, reliable or valid value can be stated as factual. Try again.

I already showed you the below stats. 223.2 to 27.1 is more than 8X drop and they were not even trying to intentionally dilute their urine. Imagine they were?

SUBJECT G
    Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
    THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
    Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
    Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
    Time 6.0 to 9.5
    THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
    Creatinine 174 to 45
    Volume 116 to 390

Urine rate is around 1ml/min. So it can take the full 90 minutes. So from 1:45 to 3:15, Floyd should have already had enough urine right there

but we saw that Floyd can drink with no problem.

When you drink just 1 liter of water, that shoots up the rate of urine from 1ml/min to about 8ml/min after about 40 minutes time. So you understand, every minute of time ticks by, urine increases by about 8ml. So in like 15 minutes time, it adds up to 90ml ..... but as we know, it was much longer than that from the time the DCO came knocking on his door until the IV incident.

USADA gave Floyd a free pass. Sad stuff!

Specifically? Man, all you do in your posts is try to find a freaking loop hole instead of wanting to know the truth. Just crazy!

Did the form specifically mention if Diaz smoked marijuana? Geez!

It asks “serious medical condition”, “Injections” and “Did you take vitamins and explain”. 3 strikes for Floyd.

You are speculating about Floyd having a serious medical condition. Name me what it is and why it should not be on the form when it’s written on the form to write medical conditions? If Floyd required an IV, it must have been serious. Right?

!

Did USADA know about the TUE application? RESPONSE: YES

Is Floyd’s Mayweather’s name on the application?
    RESPONSE: YES

Can it be emailed to?
    RESPONSE: YES Please submit your application to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and keep a copy for your records.

Did USADA know about the TUE application?

Anyone else know?
    RESPONSE: YES DCO and who knows who else!

Who establishes their TUEC? RESPONSE: USADA

Are TUEC members strictly forbidden to talk to anyone but themselves about the case?
    RESPONSE: Nope.
    They can talk to some people, including some people from USADA.

I see that you are rattled again!

Its not me who needs to show proof its YOU …. Where is it?

To spew like you are doing yet you are providing nothing :Lol1: while I provided several studies and there is more information out there but I cannot find what you are stating (medically impossible) or else I would have told you. CAN YOU?

Still, I was able to show you that with no risks mentioned in the study, a few subjects in that study were able to bring it down a good 8 times lower!!!

And where does it say that 733ng is the official number? That’s right, NOWHERE.

The official number is >300 ng but you got spooked by the study that shows 8X dilution can be done.

Diaz's "expert" and lawyer are trying to formulize a specific scenario. If any good questions are thrown their way, that scenario comes crumbling down.

The expert couldn't or didn't want to say even a range that would make it risky. If he doesn't know then how can he know its risky?

Expert knows that if especially if you counter it with electrolytes, it becomes less risky.

Add more time instead of the 1:17 and it becomes even more possible.

That is why the "expert" responds as he did. Any variation and Diaz CAN!!!

NSAC then responded that Diaz drank a truck load before his previous violation. So its possible!!!

ADP02: “You have NOTHING to back up your statements that its impossible”

Travestny: “Oh really, you !$@#%#@^%? …..see you at the Thunderdome"

So you got nothing, Got it! Too funny!

Like I said, you are rattled!

LMAO. RATTLED? Yet you are ducking and dodging me. Last I checked I been waiting for you to answer the challenge.

Why are you being a scared little bltch?

Did you grow a pair yet? You ever gonna show up at the thunderdome so I can rip you a new one? I'm still waiting!!!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-10-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• WHEN IS A TUE NOT REQUIRED FOR AN IV INFUSION?

If the athlete has an acute medical condition where an IV line was essential for treatment in a hospital admission, surgical procedure, or clinical investigation. Examples would be a severely dehydrated athlete with signs of circulatory compromise, the need for an IV line during a surgical procedure, and IV line in the antibiotic treatment of an acute infection, etc…
      Clinical investigations to diagnosis medical conditions, such a medical imaging, may also require IV administration of non-prohibited medicine which is permitted.
      In emergency circumstances, IVs may also be given by paramedical staff or physicians on the field of play, but an emergency TUE application is required as soon as reasonably possible after treatment has been received. Examples may include a semi- or unconscious athlete, an athlete who cannot tolerate oral fluids, or treatment of an acute injury.
      IV infusions during home visits, urgent care or after-hours clinics, boutique IV and rehydration services, and doctor’s office visits are not hospital admissions and would require an approved TUE in advance.
      You still haven't answered this dickhead, IN ADVANCE do you understand what that means nobjockey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          WHEN IS A TUE NOT REQUIRED FOR AN IV INFUSION?

If the athlete has an acute medical condition where an IV line was essential for treatment in a hospital admission, surgical procedure, or clinical investigation. Examples would be a severely dehydrated athlete with signs of circulatory compromise, the need for an IV line during a surgical procedure, and IV line in the antibiotic treatment of an acute infection, etc…
          Clinical investigations to diagnosis medical conditions, such a medical imaging, may also require IV administration of non-prohibited medicine which is permitted.
          In emergency circumstances, IVs may also be given by paramedical staff or physicians on the field of play, but an emergency TUE application is required as soon as reasonably possible after treatment has been received. Examples may include a semi- or unconscious athlete, an athlete who cannot tolerate oral fluids, or treatment of an acute injury.
          IV infusions during home visits, urgent care or after-hours clinics, boutique IV and rehydration services, and doctor’s office visits are not hospital admissions and would require an approved TUE in advance.
          You still haven't answered this dickhead, IN ADVANCE do you understand what that means nobjockey
          Retroactive (adjective): Taking effect from a date in the past

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration.

4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
          b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
          c. The applicable rules required the Athlete(see comment to Article5.1)or permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive TUE; or
          d. It is agreed, byWADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

Stop embarrassing yourself. WADA clearly states you are wrong, chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

Great post! Castillo beat him, and Maidana too. PAC lost.

Comment

The reliable stat is > 300ng. While it can be more but nothing official, reliable or valid value can be stated as factual. Try again.

I already showed you the below stats. 223.2 to 27.1 is more than 8X drop and they were not even trying to intentionally dilute their urine. Imagine they were?

SUBJECT G
              Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
              THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
              Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
              Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
              Time 6.0 to 9.5
              THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
              Creatinine 174 to 45
              Volume 116 to 390
              1. Please explain what the **** this had to do with specific gravity when hydration was measured by creatinine. LMAO. That's your first **** up.

2. Please explain what this has to do with Nick Diaz when his marijuana metabolite was measured much higher than any of these values.

3. You are so stupid that you believe just because it was stated that the value can only reliably be stated as greater than 300ng, that means it could be 301ng. LMAO

Your own source for this information says the marijuana metabolite was "certainly well above the upper limit of linearity of 300ml/ng."

Again, what does CERTAINLY WELL ABOVE mean? LMAO!!! You think the GC/MS measures at 733ng and it's really around 300???? That's why you're a moron. Your own source shlts all over you.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Urine rate is around 1ml/min. So it can take the full 90 minutes. So from 1:45 to 3:15, Floyd should have already had enough urine right there

but we saw that Floyd can drink with no problem.

When you drink just 1 liter of water, that shoots up the rate of urine from 1ml/min to about 8ml/min after about 40 minutes time. So you understand, every minute of time ticks by, urine increases by about 8ml. So in like 15 minutes time, it adds up to 90ml ..... but as we know, it was much longer than that from the time the DCO came knocking on his door until the IV incident.

USADA gave Floyd a free pass. Sad stuff!
              Oh thank you, doctor, for your ability to magically see the inner workings of his body. But one question: Are there any conditions that would allow a person to drink a lot of fluid but not be able to urinate?

Specifically? Man, all you do in your posts is try to find a freaking loop hole instead of wanting to know the truth. Just crazy!

Did the form specifically mention if Diaz smoked marijuana? Geez!

It asks “serious medical condition”, “Injections” and “Did you take vitamins and explain”. 3 strikes for Floyd.
              When was he diagnosed? Any information on that, oh wise one? Was it before or after the weigh-in. Please let me know. When were the vitamins infused? Was it before or after the weigh-in. LMAO. Are you starting to realize how you are trying too hard, and it's so easy to prove that you don't know shlt.

You are speculating about Floyd having a serious medical condition. Name me what it is and why it should not be on the form when it’s written on the form to write medical conditions? If Floyd required an IV, it must have been serious. Right?
              I don't know if it was serious or not. The point is, neither do you. What I do know is that according to the rules, at least 3 independent doctors say that everything was on the up and up. Now unless you have some information that they were lying.....? Yea, didn't think so.

Did USADA know about the TUE application? RESPONSE: YES

Is Floyd’s Mayweather’s name on the application?

Can it be emailed to?
              RESPONSE: YES Please submit your application to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and keep a copy for your records.

Did USADA know about the TUE application?

Anyone else know?
              RESPONSE: YES DCO and who knows who else!

Who establishes their TUEC? RESPONSE: USADA

Are TUEC members strictly forbidden to talk to anyone but themselves about the case?
              RESPONSE: Nope.
              They can talk to some people, including some people from USADA.

LMAO.

Each anti-doping agency and International Federation has its own TUEC. Your identity is never revealed to the TUEC.

So yea, um...you are now SPECULATING that USADA broke their rules, right? Ok. Now tell me, smart guy. Why would USADA involve 3 doctors in this lie and risk one of the hugest scandals in the American sports world over Floyd Mayweather when, if they wanted to........they could have just warned Floyd when to stop taking PED's? Can't wait to hear you answer. LMAO. You're a clown, dude.

I see that you are rattled again!

Its not me who needs to show proof its YOU …. Where is it?

To spew like you are doing yet you are providing nothing :Lol1: while I provided several studies and there is more information out there but I cannot find what you are stating (medically impossible) or else I would have told you. CAN YOU?
              LMAO. Really???

1. The 20 year vet Medical Review Officer testified UNDER OATH that it was medically implausible to drink that much water and be coherent. yet you believe Manny's doctor who was trying to help him cheat with toradol.

2. LD50 of water of a 165lb man is 6 liters. THIS IS A FACT.

3. Your own studies show that Diaz specific gravity would be much lower than 1.009. Still waiting for your proof about electorlyte drinks. That never came, buddy.

4. Your studies show that drinking 4 liters of water would not have anywhere close to bringing down marijuana from over 300ng to 61ng. LMAO.

5. Nick Diaz was being watched by not one, but TWO DCO's after the fight.

Earlier this year, a 28-year-old California woman died after competing in a radio station's on-air water-drinking contest. After downing some six liters of water in three hours in the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" (Nintendo game console) contest, Jennifer Strange vomited, went home with a splitting headache, and died from so-called water intoxication.

Strange drank nearly two gallons of water in over three hours on Jan. 12, 2007. During the contest, she could be heard complaining about pain to disc jockeys at 107.9 "The End."
              How much water did the Medical Review Officer say he had to drink? 30 glasses? About 7 liters? lol.

A 17-year-old high school football player has passed away after drinking too much water during practice.
              Zyrees Oliver, a star student and athlete at Douglas County High School in Georgia, drank two gallons of water and two gallons of Gatorade to stave off cramps last Tuesday, his relatives said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PbmGo3Gi
              Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
              Looks like those electrolytes in that gatorade didn't help the kid. This is why no one should listen to you. R.I.P.

Wilbanks was playing in a Friday night game for Jackson Preparatory School, the state's top private high school football team, when he came off the field saying he did not feel well, a school spokeswoman said.

He died on Monday from cerebral edema, or an excess of fluid in the brain that caused it to swell, Pressler said in a phone interview.

That condition was triggered by low sodium concentrations in his blood, a result consistent with overhydrating after heavy perspiration, he said.

Both before and during the game, Wilbanks drank Gatorade and Pedialyte, beverages with sodium concentrations that are higher than in water but lower than what is naturally found in the body, Pressler said.
              Another guy who passed from drinking electrolyte rich drinks. I sure hope you aren't giving this info. to friends or family. That's serious. All name-calling aside. Dude, you are WRONG.

Do you need more?

Still, I was able to show you that with no risks mentioned in the study, a few subjects in that study were able to bring it down a good 8 times lower!!!
              Really? Your study had nothing to do with specific gravity. The numbers were nowhere near Nick Diaz' numbers. Your study had nothing to do with the amount of time Nick Diaz had. lol. Give up.

And where does it say that 733ng is the official number? That’s right, NOWHERE.

The official number is >300 ng but you got spooked by the study that shows 8X dilution can be done.
              What number did the machine register?
              What did the Quest representative say? CERTAINLY WELL ABOVE 300ng? Take a wild guess at what that means? Use your brain.

Diaz's "expert" and lawyer are trying to formulize a specific scenario. If any good questions are thrown their way, that scenario comes crumbling down.

The expert couldn't or didn't want to say even a range that would make it risky. If he doesn't know then how can he know its risky?
              Wrong. He said in the range of 30 glasses of water. He didn't want to give a specific amount when pressed because as a professional he didn't want to be held to it. You ever wonder why most people believe Diaz side and nearly no one believes NSAC's side? Go check out some articles online. See how many you can find on NSAC's side, buddy.

Expert knows that if especially if you counter it with electrolytes, it becomes less risky.
              OOOPS. You stepped in shlt didn't you. Now scroll up, and come back and apologize for...sorry for saying it...being a moron. HSer drank the amount that the MRO said Nick Diaz would have to drank, countered it with Gatorade, and died. Another dude only drank electrolyte drinks...and died of the same thing. You need to do some more research and stop being a fool.

Add more time instead of the 1:17 and it becomes even more possible.

That is why the "expert" responds as he did. Any variation and Diaz CAN!!!

NSAC then responded that Diaz drank a truck load before his previous violation. So its possible!!!
              Wrong!
              You are the king of bullshlt, you know that?

1. You are still going with this more than 1hour 15minute scenario but you still haven't proven how he was slightly dehydrated if he drank so much before this time.

2. Just like you are going with the >300ng yet you can't handle that your own source said the number is certainly well above that.

JUST STOP IT!

He drank 7 liters in front of 2 DCO's? lol

ADP02: “You have NOTHING to back up your statements that its impossible”

Travestny: “Oh really, you !$@#%#@^%? …..see you at the Thunderdome"

So you got nothing, Got it! Too funny!

Like I said, you are rattled!

Oh, I think I more than showed my proof. in fact, the studies you showed helped my proof, fool. LMAO. You just can't win.

ANDDDDDDDD....you're still ducking me, son. Why can't you be a ****ing man. SHOW UP!

Comment

Yup, same reason why Floyd never fought guys like Sergio Martinez and Paul Williams .... because of TR and Arum ..... you got me there ..... Oooops, I just checked and unfortunately those guys never fought for Arum yet Floyd ducked them too! Hmmmmmm

Sorry budd but Manny has not ducked anyone. Make a poll and everyone will know who is the winner of this ducking contest. Even now, Arum said that he is interested. Go show me a link that says that Floyd is currently interested.

LMAO. Just had to go check. I better NEVER hear you talking about anyone ducking anyone, the way you are ducking me in that Thunderdome thread. Your coward ass won't even show up.

Ducking? LMAO. Whose ducking whom, chump?

You were even asking a poster to make a poll???? WHAT???? LMAO. I recall making a poll about one of our issues. I stepped up. I asked you to make a poll about a few issues. In fact, I asked you to make a poll about THIS issue. Well here is your chance to get even since you lost in the last poll...and then made up excuses about why it wasn't legit. Yet you wanted another poster to make up a poll.

I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. MAKE A POLL ABOUT THIS ISSUE. PLEASE! NOTHING MORE WOULD MAKE ME MORE HAPPY IN THE REALM OF NSB.

Aren't you tired of this back and forth bullshlt here? LET'S END IT. POLL OR THUNDERDOME!

Serious question, and all name calling aside. Why won't you battle it out in the thunderdome? What are you afraid of? Why do I seem so confident, and you are so hesitant? Or, why won't you make a poll? Can you please answer the question?

You seem scared, dude. You talking about ducking? Making polls? WOW. I BEEN CALLING YOU OUT FOR A LONG DAMN TIME!

YOU ARE DUCKING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Retroactive (adjective): Taking effect from a date in the past

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration.

[B]4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
                  b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
                  c. The applicable rules required the Athlete(see comment to Article5.1)or permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive TUE; or
                  d. It is agreed, byWADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

Stop embarrassing yourself. WADA clearly states you are wrong, chump.
                  No WADA clearly says that if you want to have an IV at home then you need a TUE in advance, show me where in the ISTUE where it shows you can have an IV at home without a prior TUE dickhead

Comment

No WADA clearly says that if you want to have an IV at home then you need a TUE in advance, show me where in the ISTUE where it shows you can have an IV at home without a prior TUE dickhead
                    I already showed you moron. How the **** would they allow for a TUE for emergency reasons if it had to be applied for in advance you absolute moron.

Shut the **** up. You don't know shlt and I've proven that numerous times.

Comment

...show me where in the ISTUE where it shows you can have an IV at home without a prior TUE
                      Ask and you shall receive. I hope you are enjoying this relentless beat down, clown.

WADA Prohibited List: BY METHOD

2. Chemical and Physical Manipulation
                      Intravenous infusions and/or injections of more than 50 mL per 6 hour period except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations.

From the ISTUE:

3.0 Definitions and Interpretation

• Prohibited Method: Any method so described on the Prohibited List.

PART TWO: STANDARDS AND PROCESS FOR GRANTING TUES

• 4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:
                      • a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
                      • b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
                      • c. The applicable rules required the Athlete(see comment to Article5.1)or permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive TUE; or
                      • d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

• A TUE FOR ANY METHOD ON THE PROHIBITED LIST CAN BE APPLIED FOR RETROACTIVELY

• RECEIVING AN INTRAVENOUS INFUSION AWAY FROM A HOSPITAL IS PROHIBITED AS PER THE PROHIBITED LIST, AND A TUE FOR THIS AND ANY PROHIBITED METHOD ON THE PROHIBITED LIST CAN BE GRANTED RETROACTIVELY ACCORDING TO THE ISTUE.

R.I.P X 1,646,437,374,764

Comment

Working...
                      X