Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Judah, most stacked card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Judah, most stacked card?

Quality undercards are a thing of the past. My brothers took our Dad to this fight. Zab had just lost but my old man wanted to see how Floyd would do against quick lefty Zab. To sell it, Arce, JCC Jr. , Baby bull Juan Diaz were on it. Stars at the time. I sat beside Roger Leonard, Rays brother. He was a great guy. Let me try on Rays championship ring. Anyone know of any cards other stacked cards?

Don King often stacked his cards.

In the 90's and early 00's his cards were amazing.

Comment

Yeah, the most stacked card ever would probably be a Don King one from the '90s.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-05-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Julian Jackson, Gerald McClellan, J.C Chavez, Terence Ali, Thomas Tate, Meldrick Taylor, Lennox Lewis, Tony Tucker, Hector Camacho, Oba Carr, all in the same card.
        The rematches card was even better, McClellan vs Jackson II, Chavez vs Randall II, Brown vs Norris II, Lejia vs Nelson II and Meldrick Taylor, Ricardo Lopez and Giovani Parisi were also on the card.

Comment

The card for the Chavez vs Haugen in the estadio azteca, was also a great one.
          Trinidad, McClellan, Norris, Nunn and Nelson vs Ruelas.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Don King often stacked his cards.

In the 90's and early 00's his cards were amazing.
            Exactly what o would have said... King's cards in the mid 90s were stacked.
            It would be chavez, terry norris, trinidad, Azumah all on the same card.. Great, great stuff

Comment

Saturday 12 November 1994
              The rematch of Carbajal vs Gonzales, the Norris brothers, Ricardo Lopez, a young Juan Manuel Marquez and Genaro Hernandez.

Comment

Thomas Hearns vs Sugar Ray Leonard II
                The olympic medalists: Kennedy McKinney, Ray Mercer, Michael Carbajal, Robert Wangila, Andrew Maynard in the undercard.

Comment

Oscar Dela Hoya vs Chavez II.
                  Diego Corrales, George Scott (olympic silver medalist), Johnny Tapia, Butterbean and Erik Morales on the undercard.

Comment

Saturday 08 April 1995
                    Julio Cesar Chavez vs Giovani Parisi (olympic gold medalist)
                    Felix Trinidad vs Roger Turner
                    Terry Norris vs Luis Santana
                    Larry Holmes vs Oliver McCall
                    Tony Tucker vs Bruce Seldon
                    Henry Akinwande and the olympian Tim Austin were also on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X