No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    I watched all his latest fights and he always gets through with his uppercut and often with consecutive ones lol.

I was surprised that he even landed the uppercuts on Abraham who usually has a very tight guard.
    Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I thought he was just looking good against domestic level dudes at home. And then, he did the same stuff against Abraham and I knew the kid was the real deal. Still got to fix some stuff, especially lunging off-balance with his punches, but I like what I've seen so far.

Comment

• Following a tip based on a strong lean on this bout today in the UK.

Sam ***ton (-128) vs Gary Cornish ~$870.00 for ~$679.69
      Sam ***ton/Gary Cornish Draw (+2500) ~$43.50 for ~$1087.50

Comment

• Rex Tso(-230) vs Kohei Kono(+180)

Opinions on Tso?

Haven't seen much of Tso. I remember Kono from the Inuoe knock out and he fights aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
          Following a tip based on a strong lean on this bout today in the UK.

Sam ***ton (-128) vs Gary Cornish ~$870.00 for ~$679.69
          Sam ***ton/Gary Cornish Draw (+2500) ~$43.50 for ~$1087.50
          Nice hit! You said something similar prior to Christian Hammer vs David Price bet that I tailed. You know UK boxers, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Rex Tso(-230) vs Kohei Kono(+180)

Opinions on Tso?

Haven't seen much of Tso. I remember Kono from the Inuoe knock out and he fights aggressive.
            tso fights even more aggressive, he throws all caution to the window and just goes crazy with his offense. downside, he has no defense whatsoever.
            uses some head movement getting in, but during his flurries, he is very open to counterpunches.
            mukai was able to land very clean shots on him. but lacked the power to put him down.

it is a question if kono is still up for fighting a war of attrition. kono is not the hardest puncher, throws not the sharpest pnches, but gets through with overhand rights.

it will be interesting who will be put on the backfoot, because both guys are normally going forward nonstop.

I think kono has a shot to beat tso if he can weather the storm.

Comment

• Anthony Crolla wins by 12 round decision (+113) vs Ricky Burns $100.00 for $113.00

Comment

• lol this is not lookin good for my ritson barret bet, knew i should have jus reversed my bet and taken a small loss on the cash out

Comment

• Going semi-heavy on Crolla. Stoppage or decision is highly possible so just going with the straight bet

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    lol this is not lookin good for my ritson barret bet, knew i should have jus reversed my bet and taken a small loss on the cash out
                    Your draw and distance prop for Eggington fight are looking golden right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
                      Your draw and distance prop for Eggington fight are looking golden right now.
                      fk yes, big win for me man, my personal scorecard going into 12th was 8-3 mimoune, but my prediction for corrupt judges scorecards was 6-5 egg, decided not to cash out at 50% of profits at 11th round and proved to be right decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X