Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job on heraldez jimm. i dont agree with your mcgregor or cleverly bets . you sure love your underdogs

, i cashed out for small profit of 200 after he got hurt at end of a round, would have won 1600, mistake i made was not lumping on in last round when he was 7/1 to win , bookies were convinced borrego would win on cards

Comment

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing

anyone see anything? ignore the wbss ones, the dates are wrong.

mainly looking at method of victory markets and over/under .

Comment

My boxing and football acca for the weekend.

Joe Sherriff >Jake Ball
        Germany to win
        Liverpool to win
        Buatsi and Okolie by K.O/TKO vs the bums they're facing.

Gonna chuck a little tenner on it at nearly 40/1
        Last edited by dan_cov; 09-01-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I think I'm largely on the sidelines outside of UFC cards which are back finally this weekend after a month hiatus til the Sept. 16th & Canelo vs GGG where I got a sh^tton of parlays that will ripen or die so gonna be feeling really nice (like when I had a bunch of parlays hit on the Ward vs Kov II fight) or not so nice.

I like that Thai guy with the crazy ass name @ +200ish to beat Roman again. Definitely don't like Roman as a way too big favorite there so thats a classic dog or pass situation.

Then on the 16th I think Callum beats Skoglund, but there is too much value in Skoglund at +1200 or more (haven't checked that line recently) + I'm not THAT sold on Callum.

I don't hate Monroe as a dog vs BJS. I'm curious of the line for DDLH vs Caballero.

The week after that I like Parker at basically pick em odds, but a lil worried I'm seeing so many cats thinking Hughie wins so might need to look into that one a lil more. Not big on either of these guys truth be told, but feel like Hughie is more a figment of his promoters imagination & fans thinking he's on some Tyson Fury sh^t (who I was/am a big fan of & think beats anyone in the division if he gots his sh^t together).

Think thats about it for September thats out there at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing

anyone see anything? ignore the wbss ones, the dates are wrong.

mainly looking at method of victory markets and over/under .
            Antonio Margarito looks a good single vs Carson Jones at 11/10. I like Jones but I think the bookmakers got the line messed up by making him favourite away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              My boxing and football acca for the weekend.

Joe Sherriff >Jake Ball
              Germany to win
              Liverpool to win
              Buatsi and Okolie by K.O/TKO vs the bums they're facing.

Gonna chuck a little tenner on it at nearly 40/1
              This isn't Boxing related but...

I'll be taking that Liverpool tip. I was scratching my head thinking a 5 fold at 40/1 but Liverpool are a crazy price. Mane, Salah, Firminho on fire, Emre moving like action man and Coutinho yet to return to the fold (came off the bench today and scored for Brazil). Man city's high line is there to be breached and at 3/1 this looks mad.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                Antonio Margarito looks a good single vs Carson Jones at 11/10. I like Jones but I think the bookmakers got the line messed up by making him favourite away from home.
                Yea I like Carson too, but I thought there were gonna be some decent dog odds for taking him so passing on that fight now. Don't see much value there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think I'm largely on the sidelines outside of UFC cards which are back finally this weekend after a month hiatus til the Sept. 16th & Canelo vs GGG where I got a sh^tton of parlays that will ripen or die so gonna be feeling really nice (like when I had a bunch of parlays hit on the Ward vs Kov II fight) or not so nice.

I like that Thai guy with the crazy ass name @ +200ish to beat Roman again. Definitely don't like Roman as a way too big favorite there so thats a classic dog or pass situation.

Then on the 16th I think Callum beats Skoglund, but there is too much value in Skoglund at +1200 or more (haven't checked that line recently) + I'm not THAT sold on Callum.

I don't hate Monroe as a dog vs BJS. I'm curious of the line for DDLH vs Caballero.

The week after that I like Parker at basically pick em odds, but a lil worried I'm seeing so many cats thinking Hughie wins so might need to look into that one a lil more. Not big on either of these guys truth be told, but feel like Hughie is more a figment of his promoters imagination & fans thinking he's on some Tyson Fury sh^t (who I was/am a big fan of & think beats anyone in the division if he gots his sh^t together).

Think thats about it for September thats out there at the moment.
                  Only had a quick look but what you on with that crappy ufc card this weekend mate?

few that stand out for me:

Taisumov
                  Darren Till
                  Khabilov
                  holbrook
                  Magomedsharipov

basically if you have a dagestani looking name, ill bet on u

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Only had a quick look but what you on with that crappy ufc card this weekend mate?

few that stand out for me:

Taisumov
                    Darren Till
                    Khabilov
                    holbrook
                    Magomedsharipov

basically if you have a dagestani looking name, ill bet on u
                    Nothing super sexy on this card, but I like Till & Holbrook. Lotsa sh^t on this card thats dog or pass with the odds or too close to call + easily could go either way so not really worth the risk.

And yea I think like a quarter of the guys on this card have pictures on their twitter with that crazy "my fighters vs the UFC to the death" dictator guy.

Also the only fight on this card that I can actually pronounce both fighters names is Leon Edwards vs Bryan Barberena.

Comment

• Small action on this UK fight today:

Kane Baker (+2100) vs Conor Benn ~$23.75 for ~$498.75
                      Conor Benn Points Victory or Technical Decision (+224) ~$23.75 for ~$53.20

Comment

Working...
                      X