Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come nobody is on Yordan vs Crolla? I feel I am missing something?
    Why is Yordan such a big underdog?

Maybe I am wrong but seems like free money to me. I think he beats the living **** out of Crolla personally.

Comment

• ^never seen yordan but he looks completely ancient, he will have to stop crolla because apart from a shutout he wont get a decision and crolla is tough.

usyk KO 1/1 Think Usyk wins every round and Caldwell pulls him out in the 9th/10th after tonys head is bouncing all over the place.

Comment

• Yordan was a decent fighter wayback - He's still very surprisingly only 31 granted he looks 51.
        He beat a prime Robert Guerrero's ass, undefeated Villanueva, Choi granted I hadn't heard of him for a few years but he still looks a level or two above Crolla from what I am seeing and he just went to Russia and beat an undefeated prospect who was fairly touted.

I think he will stop Crolla

Comment

• yeah i dunno that ruskie was getting b2b SD agaisnt complete randomers that ive never heard of. If Linares couldnt stop Crolla twice, not sure how this old asian dude can. good luck either way bud.

edit: the guerrero fight was a NC?

Comment

• Yordan started brightly and The Ghost got cut and many felt he looked for a way out and basically quit and avoided the rematch.

Yordan is a bigger puncher than Linares, he's not as good technically speaking or as flashy but he's a better fighter for me and would probably stop Linares (both at their best).
            Crolla likes to trade too much his best asset I feel is his engine.
            I feel he will hold his feet and trade too much with Yordan who for me is the better inside fighter, probably the tougher, strong and hits twice as hard.
            Anywhere this goes I see Yordan having the advantage. I could be wrong I just see him as a cut above.

Comment

• Richard Riakporhe (-189) vs Sam Hyde $378.00 for $200.34
              Richard Riakporhe wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+100) ~$95.55 for ~$95.55

Tony Bellew/Oleksandr Usyk Over 9½ (-130) $130.00 for $100.00

Miguel Beltran Jr. (+1000) vs Yuriorkis Gamboa $100.00 for $1,000.00

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Vlasov vs Glowacki is too tight to call.
                I'd be very surprised if it was anything other than a razor tight fight that goes the distance. I'm expecting a draw/SD either way type fight.

I feel the bookies have it spot on.

Daud Yordan will upset Crolla IMHO most likely a stoppage. 13/5, going to lump on that.

Riakporhe has some value also at 4/9 to beat Sam Hyde
                Great shout on vlasov fight. Was a close fight like you said

mlac asgarth what you think about arias at 2/5 vs rosado. He didnt do too badly vs jacobs. Looked worse than it was . Arias fought more safe than he usually does. Jacobs punched too hard and arias was cautious. Rosado isnt a huge puncher. I also think the way arias loops his right hand is perfect to land vs rosados shoulder roll. Surely there is value in arias

Comment

• michael hunter
                  over 5.5 rounds pascal v bivol

under evens. Pascal might be shot but he was always very tough, even if he gets dropped early he will survive a few more rounds and get stopped late on imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    michael hunter
                    over 5.5 rounds pascal v bivol

under evens. Pascal might be shot but he was always very tough, even if he gets dropped early he will survive a few more rounds and get stopped late on imo.
                    you like wilder over fury?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      you like wilder over fury?
                      Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X