No announcement yet.

Official(ish) Boxing Betting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    I know, thats why im taking Parker by KO. its an easy cover bet with fury on points too.

Tons of value tonight.
    True you know, didn't even think of cover. Going to put 15 on each method. Baby stakes I know lol but just keeps it entertaining.

Comment

• He's been inactive (slight concern) but I don't think that is enough of a reason for Lateef Kayode to be a 3/1 underdog vs Keith Tapia. I like the draw as well @22/1, high chance its a very close fight.

Nice odds on a live dog there.

Lateef Kayode, Josh Wale, Hughie Fury, Dorticos 17/1

Would like to bet but these kn0bs @ 888 don't seem to be in any rush to pay out my sweepstakes winnings.

Comment

I know, thats why im taking Parker by KO. its an easy cover bet with fury on points too.

Tons of value tonight.
        Surprised Parkers only 13/8 for the KO. Couldn't KO Takam don't think he can do it to Hughie. Thought it was 5/1. I've just gone for the Hughie single.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          Surprised Parkers only 13/8 for the KO. Couldn't KO Takam don't think he can do it to Hughie. Thought it was 5/1. I've just gone for the Hughie single.
          i got it at 2/1.

and takam is a tank lol. hughie has never taken a flush punch from a top heavyweight. So we have no idea how tough or good his chin is.
          lol @5/1

Comment

i got it at 2/1.

and takam is a tank lol. hughie has never taken a flush punch from a top heavyweight. So we have no idea how tough or good his chin is.
            lol @5/1
            Lost half the money I was going to originally stake but they turned in the right score cards. Run and hold, run and hold.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              Lost half the money I was going to originally stake but they turned in the right score cards. Run and hold, run and hold.
              Yeah, was shocked , dont care i lost some, fully expecting the big bet to come in later.

actually happy there was no corruption tbh.

I think if there was a fair reff, then Hughie gets stopped. He let him clinch every single time parker came inside.

Comment

• Should have got a few packs of despa and got pissed instead of backing this spoiler but oh well on to later.

Comment

• Anyone going big on Linares?

Does Luke have a chance at all? Struggling to see it.

Comment

• Sweated out my huge bet on Linares. Campbell made that closer than expected and the Scottish judge him the nod to cause the split. I feel a little dirty betting so much on a big favorite, but it paid off tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
                      Sweated out my huge bet on Linares. Campbell made that closer than expected and the Scottish judge him the nod to cause the split. I feel a little dirty betting so much on a big favorite, but it paid off tonight.
                      Another nice week for you, you're on a roll.

Comment

Working...
                      X