Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    If you know when they blood tested him, why have you been trying to say that they helped him manipulate his blood levels?

Don't make me go find your posts. You've only recently been trying to prove his piss must have been diluted after I showed you that it's idiotic for you to believe they tried to help him manipulate his blood when he didn't take a blood test that day.

Just admit you were wrong and log off.
    I cannot remember but if I typed that, well, I did that in error .... but then you responded to that with your own response, right? Or you want me to go check up too?

Just admit you were wrong, call yourself as you just did above, idiotic, and log off. Maybe its better, go enjoy the long weekend!

and you are wrong. I have been saying it for a very long time that it was Floyd's urine sample that was in question. How do I know? I remember checking this up and knowing this way before Hauser brought up Floyd's IV scandal

May 22, 2015

Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Paquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...182400390.html

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
      Appeal to authority and appeal to numbers are logical fallacies.. and are therefore non arguments..

closer inspection of the fight and scoring punches according to proper boxing rules (i.e. punches must have weight on them as well as hitting cleanly, only punches that land with the knuckles must be scored, penalties for over hugging etc) reveal that pac outlanded fluid in terms of the more effective harder punches, pac also performed a lot better defensive and did better counters that fluid
      LOL, SO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN BOXING JUDGES, LOL, AND PROFESSIONAL BOXERS, AND ROACH, thats not a closer inspection, thats fanboyism

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Nope, you are the only who does that. I verified other cases where this did happen. You are just shooting off and hoping that something sticks.
        Once again, the facts are that the urine had to pass a test that says it isn't too diluted to be tested. Maybe you should go tell that WADA accredited lab how to do it's job. I'm sure your expertise in swimming in kiddie pools and having a good sweat session will come in handy somehow?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Similarly, I verified what USADA, WADA, studies say about someone who is dehydrated. You on the other hand was grasping at straws and gave Floyd something that he didn't have .... severe case of Hyponatraemia. Not because Floyd said so, its because that is the loop hole that you found as far as WADA is concerned. I closed up that fantasy world loophole of yours. Sorry that I had to spoil it for you.
        You should learn to read. Once again, your problem is that you have low logical skills. WADA states clearly that there may be cases where IV rehydration is more effective than oral hydration.

1. This does not mean that Floyd MUST have had hyponatraemia.

2. In the event that he did have hyponatraemia, this does not mean that he had to have been on his death bed, since the ISTUE never states that.

I suggest you go do some further research into logical reasoning. You should also familiarize yourself with WADA's ISTUE. But I warn you... you may encounter the word "or." I can help you out if you get lost, little buddy. Just ask me.

Comment

I cannot remember but if I typed that, well, I did that in error .... but then you responded to that with your own response, right? Or you want me to go check up too?

Just admit you were wrong, call yourself as you just did above, idiotic, and log off. Maybe its better, go enjoy the long weekend!

and you are wrong. I have been saying it for a very long time that it was Floyd's urine sample that was in question. How do I know? I remember checking this up and knowing this way before Hauser brought up Floyd's IV scandal

May 22, 2015

Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Paquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...182400390.html
          Dude, I've shot you down every way that you can imagine. On the other hand, when I step to you, you are forced to speculate...

but but but... he may have micro-dosed....but but but...he may have taken an IV in the back of the MGM after the fight. but but but....his clenbuterol levels should have been high (?)

Get the **** out of here, bro. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            LOL, SO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN BOXING JUDGES, LOL, AND PROFESSIONAL BOXERS, AND ROACH, thats not a closer inspection, thats fanboyism
            Floyd got his go to judge Dave Moretti to judge and Kenny STOP STOP Bayless to ref ....

Floyd hugged, head-locked, bent below the waist, ..... Manny while Bayless did nothing.

Comment

Floyd got his go to judge Dave Moretti to judge and Kenny STOP STOP Bayless to ref ....

Floyd hugged, head-locked, bent below the waist, ..... Manny while Bayless did nothing.
              lol. Yea, we know.

He paid off USADA, WADA, the TUEC, the laboratory, the judges, the referee...

Don't you have any shame? This is pathetic, but what should be expected of Pac fans? Their own idol can't take defeat gracefully. Instead, we get a bevy of flat out lies.

Here's another one for ya:
              Remember when Pac said that after he tweeked his shoulder in sparring, his doctor stated that he should take 30 days off to rest.

Then somehow that changed to his doctor really said that he would be fine to go after a few days rest.

Why all the lies, bro? You know why

Comment

and god was gonna deliver floyd into manny's hands, and Manny was prepared for ANYTHING floyd would do, and if you tilt the television towards manny's corner, turn it around, mute it, then turn it off, ignore punch stats on boxings biggest event in HISTORY, ignore his trainers view, believed that he was 100% before the fight but needed an injection of pain killers before the fight, just in case (even though he's afraid of needles), then severely tore his rotator cuff and not even budged or mentioned it during the fight to his trainer...AND VIEWED IT IN SLO-MO, as ALL BOXING MATCHES ARE... you easily could have given manny 3 rounds of a 12 round fight...
                Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 09-02-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Do some research, maybe? Prohibited without a TUE. Floyd had a TUE.
                  floyd didn't have TUE prior to taking the IV, but 3 weeks after

a retroactive TUE can only be use in case of medical emergencies, and there must be a proof that no alternative can be used..
                  why couldn't fluid use oral alternative?
                  was fluid unable to move his mouth / body enough that he needed to be propped up on a bed and had an iv stuck into him while he couldnt lift enough of a finger to put a glass of water into him... AFAIK thats what emergency IV infusions are for..

Once again, he didn't take a blood test, foolio. Why the hell would he manipulate his blood level when he was given a piss test. Care to explain?
                  maybe his usada buddies wrote him a letter and fluid couldnt read it properly and mistook the piss test for a blood test.

in any case he used a prohibited method without prior approval thank you.

Lance manipulated his blood levels. Floyd wasn't taking a blood test on this day. The urine test had to pass the specific gravity test, so it must not have been too diluted to check. Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the conversation here.
                  I have. im just wondering why fluid drank fluids
                  also fluid took iv of saline with vitamin c wasn't it? isn't vitamin c used to mask urine, make it a more yellowy colour to avoid detection of urine dilution.. hmm i wonder.

I don't know about you, but giving a partial urine sample before the test and then having the sample sent to an independent WADA accredited lab with no identification on it, and having the test come back clean probably means it was clean. Having the TUE application accepted by an independent TUEC team of doctors probably means it was rightfully granted. Having the TUE application and the reasons it was approved sent to WADA probably means there was nothing shady happened.

But what do I know. Maybe Mayweather paid off USADA, the independent WADA accredited lab, the independent TUEC, WADA, the judges, the referee.

Is that what you believe?
                  just asking a simple question? when did the TUE became officially approved. was it before or after the fight?

Comment

Once again, the facts are that the urine had to pass a test that says it isn't too diluted to be tested. Maybe you should go tell that WADA accredited lab how to do it's job. I'm sure your expertise in swimming in kiddie pools and having a good sweat session will come in handy somehow?

You should learn to read. Once again, your problem is that you have low logical skills. WADA states clearly that there may be cases where IV rehydration is more effective than oral hydration.

1. This does not mean that Floyd MUST have had hyponatraemia.

2. In the event that he did have hyponatraemia, this does not mean that he had to have been on his death bed, since the ISTUE never states that.

I suggest you go do some further research into logical reasoning. You should also familiarize yourself with WADA's ISTUE. But I warn you... you may encounter the word "or." I can help you out if you get lost, little buddy. Just ask me.
                    WADA LAB is who checked up on a sample of DIAZ and found nothing even though one of the 2 passed the limit mentioned by WADA as far as sg test is concerned. The other sample which was not diluted found substances.

1. Yup, I read it. WADA brought up certain cases which are life threatening such as severe hyponatraemia and you went there constantly, or did I read it wrong?

2. Oh wait, did I read it wrong or did you go back to hyponatraemia?
                    I C/P what case WADA mentioned. hyponatraemia being treated by way of Hypertonic SALINE :

"GUIDELINES FOR APPROPRIATE USE OF (3%) HYPERTONIC SALINE FOR
                    SYMPTOMATIC HYPONATREMIA
                    1. WARNING: 3% saline will often lead to very significant overcorrection of the serum sodium. 3% saline is to be utilized only for the patient with severely symptomatic hyponatremia (e.g. seizing, severe altered mental status, focal neurological signs as a...."
                    result of severe hyponatremia)

Reading: If you say that reading is not your problem then its time that you admitted to the facts on what you have read. I'm sure you read what USADA, WADA, studies say about dehydration and weight loss of just a few pounds? Rehydrate by drinking a few cups of water per pound lost.

In case you forgot and bring them apples vs oranges scenarios: Floyd admits to making weight EASILY. So there was no struggle for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      just saying that judges can be swayed
                      thats why there's technology to enable us to look at the fight more closely
                      fanboyism? no? I stated a summary of what a lot of sites state about boxing rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X