Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans. What do you want to see from him within the next 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 will be the year of put up or shut up.

Comment

I am not a GGG fan. That said I would like to see him get the MW fights he wants so he can make a run at 168.

I may not be a fan but I believe he has superior skills to go along with his power but fighting the guys he does we will never see those skills.

Not until he faces someone who actually poses a threat will we know if he is a truly great fighter or not.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Kovalev at 175. Ward at 168 (Ward will have to make 168, like he did to Dawson). Other champions at 168. Come back to 160 to fight the Charlos or whoever is the man at 160 in 2019.
        why not Ward at 175?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          why not Ward at 175?
          Because Ward can make 168, and Kovalev cannot.

I don't care if Ward has to lose the muscle or whatever, but he will have to make 168. And he can make 168.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            2017 will be the year of put up or shut up.
            I thought 2016 was GGG's year ? I guess we'll just have to settle for Wade and Brook. I'm excited next year for Tureano and Heiland, overly excited.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Because Ward can make 168, and Kovalev cannot.

I don't care if Ward has to lose the muscle or whatever, but he will have to make 168. And he can make 168.
              You believe Ward can ? Maybe all part of GGG's plans right, allow him to move up build his body just to have him go through hell to lose his added mass. You guys are real pieces of shyt, I hope Cameltoè sticks to his 155 demands just so you taste the reality if unreasonable cw's.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                why not Ward at 175?
                Because 175 is unreasonable, asking a man to come up two weights ..... Come on that's unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                  I thought 2016 was GGG's year ? I guess we'll just have to settle for Wade and Brook. I'm excited next year for Tureano and Heiland, overly excited.
                  there was that ''subject to change'' clause. good for 1 yr. many questions will be answered and that might include an undressing or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I am not a GGG fan. That said I would like to see him get the MW fights he wants so he can make a run at 168.

I may not be a fan but I believe he has superior skills to go along with his power but fighting the guys he does we will never see those skills.

Not until he faces someone who actually poses a threat will we know if he is a truly great fighter or not.
                    Green sent. Great post.

I wish BJ Flounders just gave him the damn belt just so we could see him in competitive action, I tire of years of mismatches against overmatched opposition. The writing was in the wall as far as I am concerned since he blew Geale out the way he did, I think at that stage I realised he was damn special.

He's as good as cleared 160 out the only guys who don't want him know they need compensating accordingly as their careers are as good as done after this guy hammers them into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      there was that ''subject to change'' clause. good for 1 yr. many questions will be answered and that might include an undressing or 3.
                      An undressing ! What does that mean ?

Comment

Working...
                      X