Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans. What do you want to see from him within the next 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
    I read this years ago, I thought it was Sanchez as it was supposed to be private and no journalism reports.

I don't get why their is a huge clamour for this fight, it's obvious Cameltoè wouod be knocked out hence why he is delaying so it is harder and harder for GGG to make an obscene CW like 155-156.

I remember when Geale fought Cotto, I prayed he came in at 160 rather than 157 just to put a serious beat down on that CW demanding puzzy, fück the stipulations. Imagine the horror on Cameltoe's face when GGG rocked in at 160 and that ***g@t came in having busted his shyt to make 155, he'd cancel the fight, now that he would not ever live down.
    yeah, i reread it back myself, forgot that canelo got wobbled in that session with headguards on, sounds like fischer was politely saying he got whooped for most of it too. Suppose he was only 20 then though but something like that sticks in the memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Who do you want to see him against at 168 and 175
      Kovalev at 175. Ward at 168 (Ward will have to make 168, like he did to Dawson). Other champions at 168. Come back to 160 to fight the Charlos or whoever is the man at 160 in 2019.

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's got his biggest ever challenge coming up. Who knows if he'll be able to box again once Kell is done with him?

Comment

Lil'G is not going to move up. Abel and Loeffler have said numerous times if they go up for "special" fight they will still come back down. Ridiculous boxing

Golovkin is overrated. doesn't challenge himself. Says he would fight Pacquiao or Floyd at 154 but not Alvarez at 155. ****** nonsense

Comment

I want to see him become undisputed champion and break the middleweight title defense record beating ducknelo along the way.then he moves up fights degale and ramirez

Comment

Idk that he's got 5 years worth of big fights even if guys wanted to fight him.

So I'd like to see him fight some combo of Canelo & either Jacobs or BJS next year. Maybe throw in Eubank or Lara for a third fight or a fight in 2018.

Then maybe in 2018 fight a 154lber or two who's moved up, maybe Andrade, JRock or a Charlo...just depends on who's proven themselves at 154 & is moving up.

Then move up to 168 when maybe Ramirez has enhanced his rep or maybe Ward is willing to fight him at a catchweight or at 168 for some bigger fight if Ward is both guys are still undefeated. Beyond that who knows who's gonna be running things or what GGG will even be capable of or have left.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I truly believe GGG will fight anyone put in front of him, I think he would've fought Ward if K2 could've worked something out. Canelo is concerned about his career, not GGG's, so he's moving at his own pace. We all know that other middleweights are asking for Kell Brook type of money to fight GGG. HBO/K2 aren't willing to put that type of investment into GGG. What would you like to see happen to advance his career? What fighters would you like to see him in with and how can those fights be made?
                The only thing he needs is the opposition. The Canelo fight will happen next year. I have very little doubt of that. Ideally after Brook, I want to see him in with Jacobs or Saunders. And then next year, I'd like either Saunders/Jacobs, Canelo for all the belts and then Eubank., Jr. I would love to see Lara thrown in there as well. And then have him step up to 168 in 2018. Fight the absolute best he can find in that division at the time. Hold a title there and hopefully maybe even unify and see his last fights at 175. Lots of names, 3-division champion, huge KO ratio. Retires at 40, 50-0(47). That's what I would like to see. Won't happen like that, but anything close will be great. If he ever ended up fighting Kovalev, that would be huge. Not sure who would win. The fights getting made will definitely come down to money. If he were to slip and go down against Brook, that would help his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's got his biggest ever challenge coming up. Who knows if he'll be able to box again once Kell is done with him?
                  It is concerning for GGG's health, I would be a liar if I said I did not fear for his future career too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                    I get the impression this guy would rather see GGG's dic.k than in a competitive fight, 2018 !! another year of bumming around doing jack shyt.
                    The old Mike Tyson quote about people being willing to pay to see him have ***ual relations with a woman in the ring.

Some of these cats are that sort, and some are the sort that would it rather be the them than the woman getting the LD from Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      The old Mike Tyson quote about people being willing to pay to see him have ***ual relations with a woman in the ring.

Some of these cats are that sort, and some are the sort that would it rather be the them than the woman getting the LD from Golovkin.
                      This is some fücked up shyt yet it's the truth, without cheese on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X