No announcement yet.

Mayweathers illegal iv :why not changed to a no contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Now we're back to the Floyd runs USADA conspiracy theory? The organization that has tested thousands of American athletes (and internationals that train in America). It's really a puppet organization secretly run by a boxer who couldn't even read a radio intro in 15 tries?

Manny lost the most important fight of his career decisively. Butthurt spamming won't change that last year, this year, or the next. Move on.
    A shot version of pacman lost to to floyd in a touching contest. So whst. That figjt 5 years late. 1 guy wanting testing and was full of excuses. The other was fighting real challenges and got knocked out cold

This thread is about the nsac dropping the ball on a illegal iv that is known for masking peds.
    The guy that took the illegal iv accused his opponent of cheating in the past and was took to court and paid him off .

The guy that took the illegal iv applied for a tue 21 days after the fight. Why didnt ppv buyers know he took an illegal iv before the fight???

Why did the nsac sweep it under the rug ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      A shot version of pacman lost to to floyd in a touching contest. So whst. That figjt 5 years late. 1 guy wanting testing and was full of excuses. The other was fighting real challenges and got knocked out cold

This thread is about the nsac dropping the ball on a illegal iv that is known for masking peds.
      The guy that took the illegal iv accused his opponent of cheating in the past and was took to court and paid him off .

The guy that took the illegal iv applied for a tue 21 days after the fight. Why didnt ppv buyers know he took an illegal iv before the fight???

NSAC doesn't ban the use of IV's. This has been explained to you multiple times but you still don't get it. The use of an IV is only prohibited by USADA not the NSAC. Nothing was found in Floyd's system before or after the IV so USADA and the NSAC gave him an exemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        Jc8804 was raped by Mayweathers's bodyguards.

Floyd pee'd on him when they were done.

Comment

You have Rabies....

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            IV of drugs? WTF? you are extremely ******ed, sister.

The IV doesn't need to contain any drug, it just cleans your system, dilutes your blood, etc. That's why Conte says it's prohibited because it's used to clear a system.

"paramedics" HAHAHAH....
            "severe dehydration" HAHAHAHA...

****ing ape.
            Better an ape than a roach.

Comment

Yea, he was probably cheating...but wgaf now? If i had bought that ppv, I'd want my money back tho.

Comment

My McDonald's fries were lacking something thanks for the salt~.

Ya'll are saltier than saline~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  My McDonald's fries were lacking something thanks for the salt~.

Ya'll are saltier than saline~
                  Salt is also very caustic..it is toxic in large doses.

Comment

Fact is, It was illegal. The TUE was requested 21 days after the fight.

Mayweather troll boys cant help themselves.
                    If the rolls were reversed and pac was awarded the victory, it would be considered cheating and illegal to them.

My only interest is why NSAC would grant the TUE after 21 days and not find mayweather guilty of breaking the rules. Why no suspension for violating the rules.

For years mayweathers fans said he could make 140 , that he has to eat a lot to make 147 .

Lots of contradictions from the mayweather trolls .

Its ironic he cheated vs the very guy he said was a cheater and the guy he paid in court..

You cant make this suff up. there was no reason the NSAC shouldnt have suspended floyd for what is known a as the lance armstrong cheating tactic.

Facts are facts.
                    you will never win man excuses are like @$$h0le$ we all got 1. The hypocrisy on this site is cringeworthy. Every dog has his day though man, even Jesus was annoyed by hypocrites, just lay off the Mayweather threads man unless you get a sick thrill out of riling up the brothas.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Yea, he was probably cheating...but wgaf now? If i had bought that ppv, I'd want my money back tho.
                      If he were cheating it would be all over every news outlet and the weather channel.

If they had something on him it would out and about in full force.

Comment

Working...
                      X