• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweathers illegal iv :why not changed to a no contest

We can all agree it was an illegal act.
    Why did the NSAC not step in and change it
    To a no contest.

Now I dont wanna debate about what mayweather was masking to enhance himself.

I also dont wanna debate any biased opinions on who won the fight or schooled who. I think every reasonable real boxing fan can agree no one was schooled .

This thread is about the rules of boxing and
    state Athletic commissions , procedures and
    The actual live events that took place.

In a court of law, trolling wouldnt be permitted. In a court of law , facts , evidence along with cross examination would be brought out into the open.

Go away you fucking spastic. There's countless threads about this IV already.

Comment

Because it was not illegal. Not banned by Nevada and cleared by USADA.

Comment

Comment

Mu****as still crying about saline?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            We can all agree it was an illegal act.
            Why did the NSAC not step in and change it
            To a no contest.

Now I dont wanna debate about what mayweather was masking to enhance himself.

I also dont wanna debate any biased opinions on who won the fight or schooled who. I think every reasonable real boxing fan can agree no one was schooled .

This thread is about the rules of boxing and
            state Athletic commissions , procedures and
            The actual live events that took place.

In a court of law, trolling wouldnt be permitted. In a court of law , facts , evidence along with cross examination would be brought out into the open.
            stop trying to erase Manny's loss dude. Just get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Mu****as still crying about saline?
              Yeeeahh... saline...

Originally posted by Victor Conte, PEDs guru
              Victor Conte is equally perturbed.

“I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. Also, from a medical point of view, if they’re administering what they said they did, it doesn’t make sense to me. There are more effective ways to rehydrate. If you drank ice-cold Celtic seawater, you’d have far greater benefits. It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited? In my view, that’s something federal law enforcement officials should be asking Travis Tygart.”

Just saline.... yeah... the guy that barely cuts weight was severely dehydrated and needed an IV..

Comment

Jc8804 was raped by Mayweathers's bodyguards.

Comment

Quick side note:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post16981631

This is exactly what I was talking about in post #85 in the thread above. Where are all the fans that want NSB to change when threads like this pop up?

Comment

Fact is, It was illegal. The TUE was requested 21 days after the fight.

Mayweather troll boys cant help themselves.
                    If the rolls were reversed and pac was awarded the victory, it would be considered cheating and illegal to them.

My only interest is why NSAC would grant the TUE after 21 days and not find mayweather guilty of breaking the rules. Why no suspension for violating the rules.

For years mayweathers fans said he could make 140 , that he has to eat a lot to make 147 .

Lots of contradictions from the mayweather trolls .

Its ironic he cheated vs the very guy he said was a cheater and the guy he paid in court..

You cant make this suff up. there was no reason the NSAC shouldnt have suspended floyd for what is known a as the lance armstrong cheating tactic.

Facts are facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X