No announcement yet.

Mayweathers illegal iv :why not changed to a no contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Fact is, It was illegal. The TUE was requested 21 days after the fight.

Mayweather troll boys cant help themselves.
    If the rolls were reversed and pac was awarded the victory, it would be considered cheating and illegal to them.

My only interest is why NSAC would grant the TUE after 21 days and not find mayweather guilty of breaking the rules. Why no suspension for violating the rules.

For years mayweathers fans said he could make 140 , that he has to eat a lot to make 147 .

Lots of contradictions from the mayweather trolls .

Its ironic he cheated vs the very guy he said was a cheater and the guy he paid in court..

You cant make this suff up. there was no reason the NSAC shouldnt have suspended floyd for what is known a as the lance armstrong cheating tactic.

Facts are facts.
    Mayweather won the fight, get the **** over it already

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Fact is, It was illegal. The TUE was requested 21 days after the fight.

Mayweather troll boys cant help themselves.
      If the rolls were reversed and pac was awarded the victory, it would be considered cheating and illegal to them.

My only interest is why NSAC would grant the TUE after 21 days and not find mayweather guilty of breaking the rules. Why no suspension for violating the rules.

For years mayweathers fans said he could make 140 , that he has to eat a lot to make 147 .

Lots of contradictions from the mayweather trolls .

Its ironic he cheated vs the very guy he said was a cheater and the guy he paid in court..

You cant make this suff up. there was no reason the NSAC shouldnt have suspended floyd for what is known a as the lance armstrong cheating tactic.

Facts are facts.
      You don't even know the difference between NSAC and USADA. You aren't in a position to discuss this, you're a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        You don't even know the difference between NSAC and USADA. You aren't in a position to discuss this, you're a ******.

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Mu****as still crying about saline?
        Yeeeahh... saline...

Originally posted by Victor Conte, PEDs guru
        Victor Conte is equally perturbed.

“I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. Also, from a medical point of view, if they’re administering what they said they did, it doesn’t make sense to me. There are more effective ways to rehydrate. If you drank ice-cold Celtic seawater, you’d have far greater benefits. It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited? In my view, that’s something federal law enforcement officials should be asking Travis Tygart.”

Just saline.... yeah... the guy that barely cuts weight was severely dehydrated and needed an IV..

Comment

man shut yo ***** ass up mayweather was never caught wit anything you just speculating BS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Yeeeahh... saline...

Just saline.... yeah... the guy that barely cuts weight was severely dehydrated and needed an IV..
            Are you trying to say the paramedics gave him an IV of drugs?

You know he gave samples before and after the IV right?

Why do you keep making yourself look like a ****** Maxi?

Comment

Are you trying to say the paramedics gave him an IV of drugs?

You know he gave samples before and after the IV right?

Why do you keep making yourself look like a ****** Maxi?
              IV of drugs? WTF? you are extremely ******ed, sister.

The IV doesn't need to contain any drug, it just cleans your system, dilutes your blood, etc. That's why Conte says it's prohibited because it's used to clear a system.

"paramedics" HAHAHAH....
              "severe dehydration" HAHAHAHA...

****ing ape.

Comment

The IV doesn't need to contain any drug, it just cleans your system, dilutes your blood, etc. That's why Conte says it's prohibited because it's used to clear a system.

"paramedics" HAHAHAH....

****ing ape.
                Read the quote you posted. "IV drugs" he's talking about drugs being given through IV. You complete ******.

He gave a sample before he had the IV.

You are one dense **** Maxi.

Comment

"paramedics" HAHAHAH....

****ing ape.
                  Another Golovkin fan trying to be racist because he thinks i'm black.

Comment

Read the quote you posted. "IV drugs" he's talking about drugs being given through IV. You complete ******.

He gave a sample before he had the IV.

You are one dense **** Maxi.
                    Yeah but he could have taken a drug after the weigh in and cleared it with the IV.

No, I know you are supposedly a white loser from the UK.

You think he got severely dehydrated all of the sudden? yeah, that's more credible! what about ignoring this?
                    “I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules. Also, from a medical point of view, if they’re administering what they said they did, it doesn’t make sense to me. There are more effective ways to rehydrate. If you drank ice-cold Celtic seawater, you’d have far greater benefits. It’s very suspicious to me.

Comment

Yeah but he could have taken a drug after the weigh in and cleared it with the IV.

No, I know you are supposedly a white loser from the UK.

You think he got severely dehydrated all of the sudden? yeah, that's more credible! what about ignoring this?
                      You've exposed yourself _Maxi you're a racist, time for you to make a new account.

Comment

Working...
                      X