Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter on Carl Froch: You Can't Force Guys To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter on Carl Froch: You Can't Force Guys To Fight

K2 Promotions' Tom Loeffler, who promotes WBA/WBC/IBF/IBO middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs), had a smile on his face when discussing some of the recent verbal taunts from retired former super middleweight champion Carl Froch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch can't make 168 anymore either.

Comment

Truth. GGG has to be the most feared middleweight in the history of the sport. Fans can debate, but fighters know. Prime GGG was superhuman. Now that he's getting older, I predict you finally see guys face him once he's 35, 36, and the speed, power, and stamina aren't the same. Once he's vulnerable, opponents will pounce on him trying to get that scalp and the $ that will come with a GGG win. But certainly during his prime years he has been more avoided than any fighter I can think of in middleweight history.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Al Haymon fighters are so entitled. Spence making the "give me the belt" sign for beating Leonard Bundo? If he wants a belt, go beat Thurman or Garcia or one of the guys at 154, and he will have a belt. But beating Bundu? That's ridiculous.

As for Froch, he probably can't make 168 anymore either, that's true. That's why they were talking about the fight last year at 168, before he retired. They're not talking about fighting him now unless he can make 168 again and comes back from retirement.

Comment

who cares what froch has to say. just ignore him, very good fighter but full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Al Haymon fighters are so entitled. Spence making the "give me the belt" sign for beating Leonard Bundo? If he wants a belt, go beat Thurman or Garcia or one of the guys at 154, and he will have a belt. But beating Bundu? That's ridiculous.

As for Froch, he probably can't make 168 anymore either, that's true. That's why they were talking about the fight last year at 168, before he retired. They're not talking about fighting him now unless he can make 168 again and comes back from retirement.
            dont suggest that bundu wasnt a good opponent mate, i made that mistake and i got 2 redK and 6 comments having a go at me. people get very sensitive about it on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I think Froch offered to fight GGG at like 172. Which is a pound less than the jump Brook is making to fight GGG.

Comment

What does Spence have to do with this? And BTW if he beats garcia or thurman he will have a belt cause they are belt holders. Made no sense!
                Or did you really think they were going to hand him a belt after that fight?

Comment

Truth. GGG has to be the most feared middleweight in the history of the sport. Fans can debate, but fighters know. Prime GGG was superhuman. Now that he's getting older, I predict you finally see guys face him once he's 35, 36, and the speed, power, and stamina aren't the same. Once he's vulnerable, opponents will pounce on him trying to get that scalp and the $ that will come with a GGG win. But certainly during his prime years he has been more avoided than any fighter I can think of in middleweight history.
                  I can think of numerous middleweights that would handle GGG with ease. And you don't have to good too far back in history to find them. GGG is "superhuman " against the limited opposition he's faced. Wladimir Klitschko looked superhuman against the crop of heavyweights he faced. Nobody is running around confusing him with Joe Louis.

Comment

What does this have to do with Spence? But since you brought it up Bundu was an IBF eliminator. It's not like they chose Bundu. Spence was doing that give me the belt sign because he's ranked #1 by the IBF.

Comment

Working...
                    X