Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    So: I told you to "call me back when he does fight Kovalev and tell me what happened" but you answer that "GGG fans do not want this fight to happen."

... actually, do you understand plain English?
    I read what you said. And after analyzing your statement, I reached the conclusion that you do not want this fight to happen. Your statement is not something that an excited fan would say. Your negativity towards the fight leads me to believe that deep inside, you want Ward to back out.

That way, you can quote me later on and say " See, I told you PBP, Ward is a ducking, coward fraud. What you gotta say now"

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I agree with you, but Ward was kind of forced to fight Kovalev (He even said that they're forcing him to move up, remember?). He wouldn't have gotten that 3 fight deal with HBO otherwise.

I'm not questioning his heart and willingness to prove himself but let's not pretend that one of the reasons of why he's moved up was money.

In fact, i'd say it was the main reason.

That said, he's fighting Kovalev and to be honest I don't really care what his motives are. I just wanna see this damn fight already man.
      I'm with you on that. But sometimes you have to break things down for the simple folks whether that be the Jubei's on the GGG end or the CaneloMaidana's of the Ward end.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        yeah, as ive said numerous time these people just want him to keep going up in weight until he loses. GGG is not a light heavyweight lol, not even close to being a light heavyweight with his frame. Fed up of reading complete garbage by these people, one minute hes ducking Lara whos a jr middleweight, now hes ducking a light heavyweight. What next, he ducking deontay wilder?
        Keep going up in weight? Lol he's been a friggen MW his entire career, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
          When did GGG offer Ward a 168 fight? As far as I recall, they wanted a 164 catchweight (which is still fair, mind).
          In 2014, HBO and k2 said they'd do the Ward fight. Ward said no way Jose.

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Why not fight him at 175?
          So GGG should move up 15 to fight Ward, but you haters say Brook coming up 13 is stupid.

Brook is heavier than GGG. GGG will never be heavier than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            So what.

Kel Brook jumped 2 divisions...why can't GGG?
            That's on Brook - no-one forced him to do it. His own promoter offered him the fight when the Eubanks went psycho and Kell, to his credit, did it.

Tell me how many other boxers jump up 2 weights? Ward isn't doing it and if he went to cruiserweight he'd get swatted like a pesky fly.

Only the very greatest can jump 2 weights and pull it off - especially at the higher weights. No-one is saying Golovkin is an ATG - or if they are they are about 3 steps ahead of reality. But he is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Keep going up in weight? Lol he's been a friggen MW his entire career, idiot.
              my point is, if he moves up to 168, haters like you will say hes got to go to 175. Hearing already on this site people demanding he fight the ward/kov winner at 175, you are just all desperate for him to lose. why pretend otherwise?

Comment

They weren't trying to fight him when he was at 168 either though. But honestly GGG shouldn't be expected to chase a fighter way larger than he is. The real fight to be made is GGG vs Canelo, but Albarez is too scared. The two men are the same size, both are boxer/puncher types, and both are champions right now. The time is right now not when Golvolkin is forty.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  You really can't make this shit up. What a bunch of frauds.
                  Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                    So: I told you to "call me back when he does fight Kovalev and tell me what happened" but you answer that "GGG fans do not want this fight to happen."

... actually, do you understand plain English?

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    I read what you said. And after analyzing your statement, I reached the conclusion that you do not want this fight to happen. Your statement is not something that an excited fan would say. Your negativity towards the fight leads me to believe that deep inside, you want Ward to back out.

That way, you can quote me later on and say " See, I told you PBP, Ward is a ducking, coward fraud. What you gotta say now"

"call me back when he does fight Kovalev and tell me what happened."

... do you need a Latin translation?

Comment

Ward fighting a top P4P fighter, Golovkin fighting a guy from 2 divisions below. That's all you need to know to draw a conclusion on who's the coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X