Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one should really care. Ward is fighting the better more creditable fighter in Kovalev then he would the hype job GGG. Ward is moving up to fight a real top fighter. Let GGG and his queer fans celebrate him fighting a welterweight.

Kovalev > Hype job GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      and in the meantime, g string is kicking 35 in the arse with not one truly quality opponent yet and no concrete plan to fight one.
      Again the hate for GGG is strong. Some people jealous he's p4p top boy do are being g spiteful.
      Yes, he's 35 and ne!o will keep him waiting g till he's 45 befoire thinking he can beat GGG.

The sooner nelo let's GGG kick his are the sooner GGG can fight degale or whoever GGG is supposed to fight at 168.
      Why are people so desperate for GGG to moive up? You want him to lose so badly? Let him lose to nelo, let nelo have a go

Gggs critics don't think it necessary for him to fight bjs and nelo to proves he's the best. They think GGG is best and should fight ward or kovalev. GGG wants nelo but people!e think its not necessary. GGG is greatest middleweihpght of all time
      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-28-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Sanchez suddenly wants the fight at 168 since Ward stated he was done with that division. What happened to the 164 or no fight stance Abel? That fight has already sailed and Andre Ward is moving on to a much bigger challenge in Kovalev. Meanwhile Golovkin is fighting welterweights. GGG only wants easy fights. He didn't even want old Bhop because he knows that fight will end his little bs ko streak.
        All this stuff is damage control...Nothing more. The problem is that dirty Sanchez, Loeffler, and the whole rest of that loser organization have lied so many times people are just doing a little research and bit by bit are realizing what most of us here already knew....golovkin is a HYPE JOB

Comment

• The proof GGG is the greatest middleweight ever is that his critics think he should move up without having to fight nelo and bjs or Jacobs. GGG wants to hang around for them to show he can beat them. But GGG critics say that its not necessary.
          Fight kovalkev and ward that's the only test for you. That's the only way you'll be tested
          Last edited by hugh grant; 08-28-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Ward not fighting since 168 since 2013 should have opened alot of eyes. If you're not ignorant or racist that is.

Cant make 168 in 3 years and people believe in that offer Roc Nation sent out an hour after GGG announced another fight, for a fight that was supposed to happen right now. LOL!

You cant make this **** up some people still ride with Ward. HAHAHA.
            Well said. Ward can send all the 'offers' he wants (he never does anything in a hurry anyway so there's the first clue), but if the 'offer' reads

'I am the A side, we fight in Oakland, I get 80% of the purse, and my parents are judges' - you get the idea, it's easy tp say they turned you down.

Ward is bad for boxing, in and out of the ring, can't wait till Kov crushes that smug face.

Comment

• just shut up Abel, you guys didn't want any part of Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                Well said. Ward can send all the 'offers' he wants (he never does anything in a hurry anyway so there's the first clue), but if the 'offer' reads

'I am the A side, we fight in Oakland, I get 80% of the purse, and my parents are judges' - you get the idea, it's easy tp say they turned you down.

Ward is bad for boxing, in and out of the ring, can't wait till Kov crushes that smug face.
                I hope you read the rest of the thread where the "ward ducking GayLoveKin" was proven to be false. Or, perhaps you just posted on 1 comment, if you did however, i encourage you to read the whole thread.

Comment

• biotch move !!!!!

Comment

• Abel is dumb and a shit talker, we all know that. No one ducked anyone. Ward has a chance to shut a lot of people up if he beats Kovalev while Golovkin is fighting Brooks and won't get no props from most people. We need to let this GGG vs Ward crap go.

Comment

• ducking 3g to face krusher......me wonders if 3g would have stepped in the ring with an undrained krusher.

Comment

Working...
                      X