• Show
Clear All

Ward ducking doe

Comment

Why argue? Why hate? Its a ****ing phenomenal fight! SMH THIS ERA O

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
        Ward ducking doe
        I'll admit I didn't think he would sign but I'm beating off with excitement for this one!
        May the best man win with no controversy

Comment

Kinda close to a 2 week vacation but I'm so interested!

I know what award can do and seen what Kov can do.....winner is the best fighter on the planet regardless of popularity!

60/40 I favor Ward but no surprise at all if Kov wins!

Love it!!

Comment

while yall argue and get mad ill be there poppin bottles on you hos!!

Comment

The best fight that can currently be made in boxing.

Props to both men. May the best guy win.

Comment

I thought this thread would have way more traffic lol.... There are some notable absences in this thread. There were people that didn't want this fight to happen, now the narrative of Ward fighting bums and being inactive won't work anymore.

Comment

how much is the expected ticket prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    My god you're boring. You keep saying the same thing over and over, slightly altered. No list/quotes, i get it; you was talking with no substance earlier and was just being a sheep.

People are coming to this thread to read about the fight announcement and your clogging it up with you're crying. You was crying tears in the other thread you were stalking me in and now you've brought it over to this thread. Keep it in the other thread at least and stop dropping your tampon in here as well. You're boring the other posters posting in here.

there's always gotta be some tard, running around saying dumb ****

he is referring to kafkod, MDPopescu, HeroBando, Jubei, Jcc804, ig5a22.... and similar such clowns..... AS YOU WELL KNOW, tard

chris, denying that happened..... is about as ****** as the tards who are denying that Golovkin refused to be a man of his word and fight Canelo at 155 for MORE THAN A YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      I thought this thread would have way more traffic lol.... There are some notable absences in this thread. There were people that didn't want this fight to happen, now the narrative of Ward fighting bums and being inactive won't work anymore.

not according to SmartChris..... he performed a roll-call, and has already confirmed that everyone is present and correct

Comment

Working...
                      X