Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Ward Deal Finalized For Vegas; Announcement Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wardditches a boxing education on kovalev. his last 3 fights have prepared his body for the weight. i don't see anything that kovalev can do but get that lucky shot in. its going to be a great fight.

Comment

We're the haters at now...

Like both but riding with Ward on this one. Yay area!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        That wimp Golovkin should look at this.
        Dude, this is about Ward and Kova.

For real, i am getting a bit tired of trying to read news and on wach f u cking thread i have to read the same **** from you.

I don't care if GGG kills himself, but i am tired of your stupidity and hidden love for this man.
        F A G!

Comment

Kathy getting her granny panties in a bunch for no damn reason.

Comment

That is for all the twats that said that Ward wouldn't take the fight or was hiding.

The best fight in boxing that can be made right at this moment

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              Another ppv from hbold thats going to flop!
              Who cares, it's the best match happening this year. Let the suits worry about the numbers.

Comment

Where are all those people who said this fight was in jeopardy and wasn't going to happen???

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Ward's going to have to up his game considerably from Paul Smith, Barrera and Brand. All of these opponents were garbage and Ward hardly looked p4p in any of those fights. Kovalev is going to hurt him, it's just a matter of when.
                  Kovy didn't look so great in his last fight either though.

Comment

Neither of them have p4p resumes and never will!

Originally posted by edward90 View Post
                    i mean... Do you want it to flop? Does that matter? It's a great fight no matter what. Why wouldn't people be interested in the seeing how will take over the p4p crown? Hbo's bottom line shouldn't affect a boxing fan's excitement for this..... So pumped for this one!!
                    its going to fail because of all the free good boxing on tv! P4p? Ward hasnt fought anyone worth mentioning in about 5 ****ing years!!! So how the **** does kovalev become p4p by beating ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      You said there was clearly people, but still can't name any.

I got it the first time, you was talking bollocks. No need to reaffirm it :ANYWORD:
                      Once again it's not my job. You figure it out. Learn the word pretext. Try not to be so gullible. Look at all those "concerned" fans who were in those other threads who are now missing. Nah, you want names. Nope, you just don't wanna admit what everyone else here knows, but that's ok. Fights happening. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X