Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Ward Deal Finalized For Vegas; Announcement Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. Two top 5 pound for pound guys going at it.

Comment

This is the most important fight that can be made in boxing right now. I'm so pumped for this!!! I don't know how you can't be. Whoever wins will be #1 P4P for me. It will be a great show.

By the way, where's that guy that said that Ward was trying to run from the fight?! That's just ridiculous. Within 3 fights at a new weight class, he is challenging who many consider the baddest man in boxing. Kudos to both Kov and Ward for making this happen. This is what boxers do when they really want fights made.

Comment

Comment

I am now starting to understand Ward Approach of not addressing critics on social media and all that stuff but instead SHOWING AND PROVING!

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            That wimp Golovkin should look at this.

exactly !

the talkers, are still talking..... but the doers, are just doing.

the fearless warriors are Brook and Ward..... lil'G, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
              So can we now agree to not take anything ****y Duva says seriously?

agreed, although the ****y golovkin fanboy's are the ones who ran with it

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                Another ppv from hbold thats going to flop!
                I mean... Do you want it to flop? Does that matter? It's a great fight no matter what. Why wouldn't people be interested in the seeing how will take over the P4P crown? HBO's bottom line shouldn't affect a boxing fan's excitement for this..... So pumped for this one!!

Comment

Awesome...war Ward and Kovalev...may the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by Strych9 View Post
                    Ggg been ready. Cowerdnelo the one who vacated. To fight some unknown dude.
                    I think he may be referring to when GGG-Ward was a potential fight before Ward moved up to 175. At some point, GGG's team said they would take on anyone from 154-168, but they said Ward had to make a catchweight of 164... Apparently, shortly after Ward finished the Super 6 tournament, GGG was trying to fight him, but Ward didn't want the fight (I don't know how true this is). Either way, some people think GGG is to blame. Others think it's Ward... I don't think the poster was referring to Canelo, who everyone knows is refusing to fight GGG.

Comment

Damn I was trying be selfish and hoping was moved to New York but still pumped may best man win but rooting for Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X