Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the American officials be fair to Kovalev when he fights Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward can't win this fight cleanly within following the rules that I'm 100% certain of.

Comment

• no****ing way will the officials be fair. THey havent in wards previous fights so they sure as hell aint going to be in this one. Ward will get to foul all he wants. If they do dock points, they will dock the opponent points for getting fouled, like they did with rodriguez. How ******ed and pointless to dock both fighters points.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he fouled 87 times against kessler + the headbutts so how do you get 3? oh wait clinching is part of boxing cept in the rules its not and some people get deducted points and dq'd and others don't. nice having the super six rigged in your favor isn't it?

at least be fair lol! tell that to ward and all the other fighters who have to cheat to win. some people just don't like cheating and others ignore it since they are fanboys. end of story. don't pretend like people are just making things up when its clear as day that he's cheating.

and what do yo know floyd clinched and bent below the waist over and over during that fight without any warnings at all. made the fight suck since it killed the action and they constantly had to reset. he was still outboxed and outpointed from distance and pac landed the much cleaner punhes but once again here comes the ignoring!
        keep on crying, I bet uve never stepped foot in a ring, when ward wins have your excuses ready buddy. ward and kov are world class fighters stop posting the same dam post every day, we get it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Ward can't win this fight cleanly within following the rules that I'm 100% certain of.
          True.

He will need to foul to win. Will the referee be on his side, like Jack Reiss was?

If it goes the distance, will the judges be fair and honest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            True.

He will need to foul to win. Will the referee be on his side, like Jack Reiss was?

If it goes the distance, will the judges be fair and honest?
            I always hold my doubts Kovalev would have had a neutral fight with Ward If it was over in Russia where the fight would be much bigger but we all know Ward is a spoilt brat of boxing he doesn't travel unlike all the other champions of our sport.

Comment

I always hold my doubts Kovalev would have had a neutral fight with Ward If it was over in Russia where the fight would be much bigger but we all know Ward is a spoilt brat of boxing he doesn't travel unlike all the other champions of our sport.
              Ward is a privileged prima donna if ever there was one.

I just hope the ref isn't a dishonest one like Jack Reiss or Lawrence Cole who will let Ward use illegal tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Ward is a privileged prima donna if ever there was one.

I just hope the ref isn't a dishonest one like Jack Reiss or Lawrence Cole who will let Ward use illegal tactics.
                Hope so for your sake mate remember to bring your gas mask for when you go to the event Larry is going to stink up the arena

Comment

Hope so for your sake mate remember to bring your gas mask for when you go to the event Larry is going to stink up the arena

He won't be there.

Comment

• Will Robert Byrd be fair and stop Andrea Ward from fouling?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X