Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the American officials be fair to Kovalev when he fights Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    the worst thing is, his fans make out that all that is part of his style. Its cheating, as simple as that. And with fair refs he could be looking at at least 2 losses on his record, (dq's against kessler and bika)
    So...
    Wlad should have at least a half dozen losses more, right?.
    And Bika, just lol... Bika is known for making fights ugly and dirty, more so than Ward.
    There were far less clinches in Ward vs Kessler than in your average Klitschko fight (Povektin, does it ring a bell?)...

I could go on.

One can be dumb and one can be hypocritical, but only few can be both.
    Congratulations, you are special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I am 100% certain Kovalev would win in a fair fight.Ward would never fight him in Russia.

The pampered, privileged prima donna Princess Andrea refuses to fight outside the USA, she demands home advantage for all her fights.

She's a nasty bitch in the ring, she needs home referees to allow her to use illegal tactics.
      No, you're 100% certain Ward is going to win, so you are trying to denigrate it already. And you have the nerve to call Ward a princess and a nasty bitch.

Typical Freedom, the fight is only fair if the white guy wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        the worst thing is, his fans make out that all that is part of his style. Its cheating, as simple as that. And with fair refs he could be looking at at least 2 losses on his record, (dq's against kessler and bika)
        I don't think Kovalev will tolerate any of Wards antics. I'm telling you Sergi is a stone cold killer, naturally mean, and won't be manhandled. If I were Ward I wouldn't want to get him angry. Kovalev's got pure evil in those eyes. I'm not kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
          I don't think Kovalev will tolerate any of Wards antics. I'm telling you Sergi is a stone cold killer, naturally mean, and won't be manhandled. If I were Ward I wouldn't want to get him angry. Kovalev's got pure evil in those eyes. I'm not kidding.
          He's a mentally-tough, but the referee will protect Andre Ward and may DQ Kovalev.

Sergey will be fighting two men in there.

Comment

• the excuses are already here, if ward clinches one time that will be how he won the fight, he has 3 fouls in 30 fights and fouling is how he wins fights? without fouling hes mediocre???? u clowns have to stop. both ward and kov are great fighters, im leaning towards ward but this mess has to stop, at least be fair. these were the same post before the pac foyd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              the excuses are already here, if ward clinches one time that will be how he won the fight, he has 3 fouls in 30 fights and fouling is how he wins fights? without fouling hes mediocre???? u clowns have to stop. both ward and kov are great fighters, im leaning towards ward but this mess has to stop, at least be fair. these were the same post before the pac foyd fight.
              he fouled 87 times against kessler + the headbutts so how do you get 3? oh wait clinching is part of boxing cept in the rules its not and some people get deducted points and dq'd and others don't. nice having the super six rigged in your favor isn't it?

at least be fair lol! tell that to ward and all the other fighters who have to cheat to win. some people just don't like cheating and others ignore it since they are fanboys. end of story. don't pretend like people are just making things up when its clear as day that he's cheating.

and what do yo know floyd clinched and bent below the waist over and over during that fight without any warnings at all. made the fight suck since it killed the action and they constantly had to reset. he was still outboxed and outpointed from distance and pac landed the much cleaner punhes but once again here comes the ignoring!
              Last edited by daggum; 11-02-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• All the whining and crying from the people who will never understand and therefore will never enjoy boxing. Controling your opponent, being physical and being able to fight your way out and in are legal boxing moves that had been used since the beginning of the sport.

Comment

• Have they announced the ref yet?

Comment

• hahaha just saw the video. Danm ward is dirty as ****.
                    lol at how ****** Riess is telling jim that there were "5 accidental headbutts" haha
                    "nah man it was a good clean fight. Just 5 accidental headbutts. No biggie"
                    I guarantee people defending ward saying "you got the excuses early" didnt watch the video

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Have they announced the ref yet?
                      No.

I just hope they find an honest one.

Comment

Working...
                      X