Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the American officials be fair to Kovalev when he fights Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Who the ref is, is actually really important in this fight it will dictate how the fight will go. Would ward be allowed to continuously clinch and throw punches at breaks which is what his specialty is or will none of that be tolerated which would allow kovelev to land shots. It would effect either side depending just on that.
    ^^^^^ THIS.

Without his illegal tactics, Ward is a mediocre, feather-fisted boxer.

Comment

• Someone is trying very hard to sell a narrative that preemptively excuses a Kovalev loss.
      Sad really. I think I have a lot more faith in Sergey's abilities than his "fans" do. This is boxing, he knows how to play the game and he won't exhibit the kind of crying seen in this thread.

Comment

• "Everyone has a plan until they get clinched, clamped, held and headbutted" - Andre Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          "Everyone has a plan until they get clinched, clamped, held and headbutted" - Andre Ward
          At least Ward doesn't hit them when they're down like Gigi.

Comment

"Everyone has a plan until they get clinched, clamped, held and headbutted" - Andre Ward
            Read that in Ward's voice.

Comment

• I hope Ward stomps on kova's little baby toes too!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                I hope Ward stomps on kova's little baby toes too!
                Do you hate Kovalev for the same reason you hate Golovkin, MEGA?

Comment

Do you hate Kovalev for the same reason you hate Golovkin, MEGA?
                  No. I actually like kovalev a lot. I'd root for him over anybody else at 175 not named Ward.

If it wasn't for loeffler and sanchez (mainly Sanchez) I'd probably be a fan of ggg too.

Comment

• This pre fight whining has got to stop. Why is Tunney so afraid kov is going to lose to Ward? We saw same excuse making before Floyd/manny.

Kov could always just go back to Russia where he wouldn't have to worry about American officials. Of course he wouldn't have to worry about American cash either.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This pre fight whining has got to stop. Why is Tunney so afraid kov is going to lose to Ward? We saw same excuse making before Floyd/manny.
                      I am 100% certain Kovalev would win in a fair fight.
                      Kov could always just go back to Russia where he wouldn't have to worry about American officials. Of course he wouldn't have to worry about American cash either.
                      Ward would never fight him in Russia.

The pampered, privileged prima donna Princess Andrea refuses to fight outside the USA, she demands home advantage for all her fights.

She's a nasty bitch in the ring, she needs home referees to allow her to use illegal tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X