Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Over The Moon With MONSTER Rating of 6 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Seriously, the idiocy you have to deal with on these boards.

Tell me again how Brook ran from Spence to fight GGG.
    the idiocy is your own logic bud.......here you are mad & dis*****g numbers of what another man made instead of being proud that the exposure boxing is getting.

u are truly spineless & hopeless

"it's a inside job mate, spence didn't really peek 6 million"

whooooohahahaha!

Comment

Riight. 6 million people watched it unintentionally. They were waiting for the Olympics closing ceremony. 6 million people watched how boxing is so ****d up seeing a young guy in his prime fighting a small 41 yr old guy. It's embarrassing.

I'd rather see 5 people watch such horrible matchup. Nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I hate Spence? That is absolutely ridiculous. I was bigging him up before all this hype and people crapped on me for saying he was a top 10 guy then.

I just doubt this got 6 million. It makes absolutely zero sense that it did when top fighters like Thurman and Porter and the Olympics boxing final did less.

But believe what you want. I smell propaganda.

If 6 million people tuned in, then Spence should do PPV next time he's out.
        you might need one these i guess all the ratings companies are in on it with heyman

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Riight. 6 million people watched it unintentionally. They were waiting for the Olympics closing ceremony. 6 million people watched how boxing is so ****d up seeing a young guy in his prime fighting a small 41 yr old guy. It's embarrassing.

I'd rather see 5 people watch such horrible matchup. Nothing to be proud of.

actually the olympic ceremony was low this year. it was 8 million compared to 17 mill in 2012. 2 million more people added to the ceremony vs the spence fight. so, where are all of these people who "got caught up trying to watch the cermony and only stumbled upon spence" u would have had a point if it was 15/17 million more who tuned into the ceremony. but thats only 8 million vs 6 million? when dealing with the level of attention that both events are suppose to get 8 million becomes none existent vs the spence fight.

that slays that theory to complete shreds......

next butt hurt excuse please.......

Comment

this is fans..boxing fans.....ANGRY that a boxing event drew such high numbers. we have people in here spinning the truth. using the olympics against the event (without actually even knowing the facts) making up crap.

boxing fans....mad that a boxing event did so well?

the hate is strong with spence & i simply don't get it. this kid is humble, nice, & a family guy. you complained about "runners" in the sport. you complained about runners in till your a**hole fell off. no runners! but this kid doesn't "run" he throws almost a hundred punches A round. he has a very physical mean destroy style.

i have no clue why someone would go out of their way to hate so much that u even are spinning raw numbers. but then u praise fighters like golovkin.

Comment

You gotta be an idiot to believe 6 million people would watch such unevenly-matched fight on a regular day with fighters they don't even know.

Comment

You gotta be an idiot to believe 6 million people would watch such unevenly-matched fight on a regular day with fighters they don't even know.

Wow!

Tell me as a supposed "boxing fan" cause that what you say but dont really believe you,how are a lot of eyes on a future star of this sport a bad thing?

I know, ive read your posts and think that Haymon may have abandoned you as a kid but you have to let it go

Comment

ok so we'll roll with the out of space point of view.......gotcha

I gotcha die hard golovkin fan.......

Comment

they may not have specifically tuned in to see spence this time, but after the show he put on many of them will probably be back for his future fights

i hope haymon gets him a good opponent next time to build on this. peterson, diaz, ponomarev, porter, khan - or better yet, garcia or thurman. need to capitalise on these numbers before people lose interest

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      ok so we'll roll with the out of space point of view.......gotcha

I gotcha die hard golovkin fan.......
                      Its haymon/PBC for that guy.

Sad he cant just be a boxing fan and enjoy a victory but i dont really think he is one

Comment

Working...
                      X