Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Over The Moon With MONSTER Rating of 6 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
    The numbers were so high because of the olympics coverage right before that, and also the McGregor/Diaz fight doing so well. Spence wont consistently do even close to 6m, think about it Wilder did like 1.45 million http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-ar...tworks--106891 , and he's a way bigger draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      OOOK OOK EEK EEK stop chimping out. Not everyone lives in the states.

Comment

That's awesome. This is why the olympics used to be so great for building stars in boxing.

Comment

calling all ret@rds and idiots thats hating on this number. 6million was the PEEK. meaning there hasn't been a PEEK of 6 million in 18 years. and it almost did 4.35 million consistently through out the broadcast.

which is MASSIVE for spence. actually it's unreal.

i don't think it was surely due to olympics. spence has an exciting style and people are just interested. i know it wasn't because of the olympics because it wouldn't have done 4.35 consistently throughout the show. 6 million was for spence ladies and gentlemen. of course it will go down after spence is off the broadcast.

spence is going into star direction & brook can go get ko'd at 160 & then ko'd again at 154

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            He's terrified because he poses a threat to Brook.
            He makes it obvious.

Comment

There's absolutely nothing not to like about this kid. He seems well grounded, well spoken, good looking, methodical in how he breaks his opponents down, and more importantly, he is a silent assassin who knows how to close the show. I think he's only a matter of time before he becomes one of the big stars in the sport. No more showcase fights though, I think now is the time to see what he is really made off. His next fight should be against a Porter or Brook. I want to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                You have an irrational hatred of Spence that borders on delirium. Chill out man,.
                I hate Spence? That is absolutely ridiculous. I was bigging him up before all this hype and people crapped on me for saying he was a top 10 guy then.

I just doubt this got 6 million. It makes absolutely zero sense that it did when top fighters like Thurman and Porter and the Olympics boxing final did less.

But believe what you want. I smell propaganda.

If 6 million people tuned in, then Spence should do PPV next time he's out.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  He's terrified because he poses a threat to Brook.
                  I would love to see that fight next for Brook.

Terrified

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I would love to see that fight next for Brook.

Terrified
                    dude u seriously need to stop your insecurities with spence.......

the guy peeked at 6 million. get over it. now lets get ready for brook getting ko'd against golovkin (money grab)

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      dude u seriously need to stop your insecurities with spence.......

the guy peeked at 6 million. get over it. now lets get ready for brook getting ko'd against golovkin (money grab)
                      Seriously, the idiocy you have to deal with on these boards.

Tell me again how Brook ran from Spence to fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X