Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Over The Moon With MONSTER Rating of 6 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Spence put on a show. THAT is what you do with the platform he got from the Olympic viewers. That is how you make yourself a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Especially college football. The first 3 weeks or so of college football is full of University of Alabama vs. Fargo North Dakota Culinary Institute, type of games. Yet nobody complains.
      Everybody complains.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        I think boxing actually can try to match competitively in a way no other sport can, in NBA the 76ers have to play Cavaliers.
        Good point.

Comment

The man is respectful, if not humble. He's not tainted by scandal. I don't know if he's a nice guy, but he keeps his name and his reputation clean. I can root for a guy like that.

Comment

This is the type of exposure Terence Crawford needs! If all goes well, Spence Jr. vs. Crawford should be a mega-fight by 2018!!

Comment

Nice exposure and a good way for a young fighter to get his name out there on his way to the top.

Good that he was aware of that was at stake and made the most of it.

Boxing needs more of this kind of brilliant exposure to the masses.

Comment

how did this fight get 6 million views? i didnt even see any commercials for it or knew it was going on.

Comment

That's good...

Comment

I doubt this did 6 million.

Comment

Incredible numbers, really impressive. This is one of the smartest business decisions that Hymen has made with PBC so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X