Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Smiles, Explains Why Golovkin is NOT a Top 5 P4P Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Eubank, Brook, Saunders will test him, but Lemieux wasn't a good opponent lol? Stevens wasn't lol? Rosado, who Saunders just ducked, wasn't?

Please, those guys are on the same level or below. Lemieux would beat every one of them in my opinion. Lemieux would also beat Abraham and Miranda. His speed and power is great and now that he fixed his stamina problem, he's an offensive machine. Dangerous for anyone at 160 besides GGG.
    Yeah, that explains why he was KO'd by an old Rubio

Comment

• I've been checking out Froch doing commentating on some British fight broadcasts lately. He really is knowledgeable, and it shows here as well. Point being, GGG needs to step up the game, or move to SMW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Yeah, sure hugh
        What did I say wrong?

GGG would need to fight ward before the possibility he would be underdoig! Or would GGG be underfdog against WARd?

Facts that support the belief ggg being top 5 p4p is justified.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 08-23-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          It's hard to like a 1 division fighter.
          That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. And I'm on boxingscene. Hagler says hi. Oh, here is his box rec so you can learn who he is. http://boxrec.com/boxer/8684

Last edited by Motofan; 08-23-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Froch can smile after he had run from fighting Genadiy. In the ring, froch would be scared and crying. Not smiling , for sure. Many frogs said the same crap against GGG. the latter being rated even by Kovalev above himself. Respect for Kovalev. He knows the strength of Gennadiy. But Any frog, freak or froch would be dead in the very first round against ggg. It is froch that has never had an opposition of the level half-close to that of Golovkin.

Comment

• Everyone can occasionally lose one fight. GGG once lost a fight as well before his glory path started in professionals. Loss of Lemieux has taught him a lot. And Lemieux has grown a big mile in class. Given the next opportunity, Lemieux would destroy Rubio in one or two rounds as well. The inadequate froch had to stand up against Lemieux in the ring to understand how far frochs and similar dwarfs are from the level of ggg.

Comment

• I agree with everything Froch said about GGG's resume. His resume is crap. That said, the P4P list is in a state of transition. And there's not a lotta guys out there that are established elites. So 8 is probably a little low for Gennady. Even though his resume is absolutely pathetic for someone with his hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jangodac View Post
                  Froch can smile after he had run from fighting Genadiy. In the ring, froch would be scared and crying. Not smiling , for sure. Many frogs said the same crap against GGG. the latter being rated even by Kovalev above himself. Respect for Kovalev. He knows the strength of Gennadiy. But Any frog, freak or froch would be dead in the very first round against ggg. It is froch that has never had an opposition of the level half-close to that of Golovkin.
                  Golovtards fans need to stfu and learn some respect.

Froch never ducked and defended his title against all comers in many epic fights

Golovbum defends against WELTERWEUGHTS and domestic journeymen

Stfu and get out of here with this white hype

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    That is the dumbest **** I've ever heard. And I'm on boxingscene. Hagler says hi. Oh, here is his box rec so you can learn who he is. http://boxrec.com/boxer/8684

Unfortunately for GGG, he doesn't have a Leonard, Duran, or Hearns a couple divisions south willing to come up and fight him. And when he does dip down in the welterweight pool, he looks like a complete clown because nobody down there is considered a legit threat to him.

On a side note. Time has a way of making folks forget certain things. Yeah, Hagler was a one division fighter that waited for smaller superstars to come to him. But somebody did call him out on it. It was then light heavyweight champion Michael Spinks. And yes, Hagler did look like a p.ussy for being willing to fight smaller guys. But not bigger ones. Much like GGG does to those of us not willing to take a full facial from him.

Comment

• Lol ether....

Comment

Working...
                      X