Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    How can you put GGG and that kid in the same sentence? One is the most active world champion with multiple belts, the longest knock out streak in championship history, the other doesnt even have one Top 10 win under his belt.

GGG 345:5 in the amateurs
    Spence 135:12

Damn imagine Spence was from Kazakhstan, who here on this forum would give a fuck?

I guess I would, I like Spence alot, but some of you are just pathetic.
    So why are we comparing a 34 year old world champion to a damn prospect??? that was my question and you got all offensive..why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      How can you put GGG and that kid in the same sentence? One is the most active world champion with multiple belts, the longest knock out streak in championship history, the other doesnt even have one Top 10 win under his belt.

GGG 345:5 in the amateurs
      Spence 135:12

Damn imagine Spence was from Kazakhstan, who here on this forum would give a fuck?

I guess I would, I like Spence alot, but some of you are just pathetic.
      you literally just got made for nothing...i said WHY ARE WE GROUPIE GGG AND SPENCE TOGETHER!!!! one is a 34 yer old world champ the other is a 26 year old prospect

Comment

• You know stuff is twisted when a prospect vs a 41 year oldf journeyman does the best pbc numbers ever.

Boxing is all fcked up nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          You know stuff is twisted when a prospect vs a 41 year oldf journeyman does the best pbc numbers ever.

Boxing is all fcked up nowadays
          That's why people should be cautiously optimistic about the number. There were definitely factors that lead to this type of rating, which can't be ignored. If the next PBC show is similar in number, than this will not be considered a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
            That's why people should be cautiously optimistic about the number. There were definitely factors that lead to this type of rating, which can't be ignored. If the next PBC show is similar in number, than this will not be considered a fluke.
            Who cares? The ratings fans got something to celebrate.

And no boxing fan should be upset or try to downgrade it.

One of the brightest stars in a sport some of us love had a lot of eyes on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
              of course its a fluke due to the time slot.. thats not the point

no one is saying spence is the biggest draw in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                of course its a fluke due to the time slot.. thats not the point

no one is saying spence is the biggest draw in boxing
                Confirm or Deny.

All roads, indeed, lead to Errol Spence.

Comment

• I could imagine a Verdejo fight against either Crawford or Spence in a future at 147lbs.. IF Verdejo gets to be a champion and wins in a impressive way.
                  Last edited by PrBoxing88; 08-23-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• And none of them will be back because the fight sucked so bad. Al Haymon just continues to use this golden opportunity to bring boxing back to the masses to instead turn the masses off of boxing forever.

Maybe that's his plan though? If he can kill the sport, maybe he views that as saving future boxers from head trauma, or something. "There's nothing cool about taking punishment" after all so maybe there's just nothing cool about boxing?

Maybe this whole time Haymon's goal has been to make as much money as possible for himself and the current boxers, while also killing the sport in order to save future boxers from taking punishment?
                    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 08-23-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• This is really terrific news for the PBC. Perhaps they should start hosting weekend matinee cards more often on the television networks, rather than the usual prime time ones. This event was a ratings bonanza, in comparison to their other television network cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X