The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    They aren't tough....OK

Glass jawed fighters they are...can't take a punch.

Wow!
    I didn't say all that. I just don't think they were tough. If you think so, fine.

I was really just interested to see what the TS thought about my post. I wasn't suggesting that was the only reason for any hype Spence might get.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I didn't say all that. I just don't think they were tough. If you think so, fine.

I was really just interested to see what the TS thought about my post. I wasn't suggesting that was the only reason for any hype Spence might get.
      Try telling Keith Thurman that Leonard Bundu ain't tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Laced:

You think any of the hype is because of the very strong rumors that he KO'd Broner and gave Floyd an ass whuppin and black eye in sparring?
        Probably part of it. that's how he started getting hype. Also from the Olympics of course.

But it exploded after his two most recent performances.

Comment

Try telling Keith Thurman that Leonard Bundu ain't tough.

Imo, Algieir and Bundu aren't even Spence's best win. Algieri is probably, but Spence beat Le Greco, Vargas and Van Heerden too, all of which imo could probably beat Bundu.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Probably part of it. that's how he started getting hype. Also from the Olympics of course.

But it exploded after his two most recent performances.
            Ok. Just wanted to get your perspective.

Comment

Imo, Algieir and Bundu aren't even Spence's best win. Algieri is probably, but Spence beat Le Greco, Vargas and Van Heerden too, all of which imo could probably beat Bundu.
              don't mean ****.

Comment

don't mean ****.
                You're a very weird person

Comment

You're a very weird person
                  You're weird if you think Le Greco, Vargas and Van Heerden beat Bundu.

Comment

• Come on Lace....Spence is the truth you know,the pro users who post here told me so.Why can't you see it?

Brook ducked Spence I've never heard so much bull.s.hit in all my life

Comment

• spence is one of the most talented young fighters in boxing. he has made improvement in each fight. he's got a ton of power, and he knows how to land it to the body and to the head. he's one of the most promising fighters in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X