No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    I agree brook kills himself to make that weight. I wonder if spence would be willing to do it at like 152 or something. If brook beats him he should honestly move to 154. Hes too big for 147.
    Why would Spence agree to a fight at 152 when his whole angle has been to fight for and win a title?

Comment

• spence isnt even champion and hes fought literally nobody who can fight back. Yet got people doing mythical match ups such as 'errol spence v thomas hearns', and saying a world class fighter like brook is ducking this prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        None of this matters, Brook ain't facing Spence he clearly don't want no part of him. Too dangerous, not enough money etc...
        forgot to tag you in reply, see above ^

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          i'll reserve judgement on spence until he beats someone with a pulse. Beating someone who pacquioa knocked down 6 times isnt really that impressive to me. Kid could well turn out to be a hype job, people putting too much pressure on him when hes not done anything so far in his career.
          Yes, Pac had six KD.

But Spence STOPPED the same guy.

Khan and Provodnikov went tooth and nail with Algieri.

Spence made it look EASY.

Spence is Brook's MANDATORY.

Fight happens or Brook gives up the belt.

And with all the mistakes and holding Brook had to do against Porter, I wouldn't be too confident about his chances against a guy with as much skill AND power as Spence.

Comment

• I think it was obvious he'll fight at 154 after going to 160

Comment

spence isnt even champion and hes fought literally nobody who can fight back. Yet got people doing mythical match ups such as 'errol spence v thomas hearns', and saying a world class fighter like brook is ducking this prospect.
              You believe Brook is not ducking Spence ?

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Yes, Pac had six KD.

But Spence STOPPED the same guy.

Khan and Provodnikov went tooth and nail with Algieri.

Spence made it look EASY.

Spence is Brook's MANDATORY.

Fight happens or Brook gives up the belt.

And with all the mistakes and holding Brook had to do against Porter, I wouldn't be too confident about his chances against a guy with as much skill AND power as Spence.
                seen this all before though. People getting carried away with 'who beat the crap opponent easier'. Everyone thought matthyse was some amazing fighter cause he demolished peterson when noone else had beaten him in that fashion. Same with jeff lacy who was destroying b level competition. The only way spence can be judged to be any good is if he fights someone who is world level. As far as im concerned, the kid is untested, beating a 40 year old bundu and someone with feather pillows for fists (algieri) proves nothing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  You believe Brook is not ducking Spence ?
                  yes, brooks got better options, more lucrative options. Is at the stage where he wants fights that make massive events. Brook doesnt owe him any favours, spence can get in the queue or find someone else to fight.

Comment

yes, brooks got better options, more lucrative options. Is at the stage where he wants fights that make massive events. Brook doesnt owe him any favours, spence can get in the queue or find someone else to fight.
                    Spence is Brook's mandatory. That means he is next in the queue.

So either Brook fights him or he hands over the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Spence is Brook's mandatory. That means he is next in the queue.

So either Brook fights him or he hands over the belt.
                      Which he doesn't have to decide on for another month.

Comment

Working...
                      X