The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    The welterweight he cherry picked?

Golovkin is a gutless coward who picks on tiny fighters.
    the 36-0 unbeaten, hungry lion fighting in front of his fans who has naturally outgrown the welterweight division and actually weighs more than golovkin, thats a cherry pick is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      lol come on, lemuiex would ko charlo.
      Jermell Charlo dominated Rosado, Rosado vs Lemiuex was competitive.

Lemuiex is Alcine scraps because he throws so wide that a precise puncher shuts him down, there is a reason Lemiuex fought a 154 pounder coming off KO loss, because he stinks.

Comment

the 36-0 unbeaten, hungry lion fighting in front of his fans who has naturally outgrown the welterweight division and actually weighs more than golovkin, thats a cherry pick is it?
        Name 3 Porter wins without it being hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          See now you resort to an amateur career because you can't show him showing boxing skills against a high level boxer.

He knows how to throws punches at the highest level and is smart. He knows he just need to land a couple and plays the percentages. I'm not saying he doesn't have a stiff jab or can't throw a check hook but he's not Juan Manuel Marquez int he ring and you're a fool if you think he has a quarter of that boxing ability.
          P4P, GGG is as good if not better than Marquez, imo.

I don't want to be insulting, because I know you are stating honest opinions on Golovkin, not trolling. But there are so many things he does that you just don't seem to be aware of.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I don't want to be insulting, because I know you are stating honest opinions on Golovkin, not trolling. But there are so many things he does that you just don't seem to be aware of.
            Yes that's why Golovkin has fought in 5 divisions and beaten Hall of Famers.

Oh wait that's Marquez you racist loser.

Comment

and on cue here comes g strings "head" cheerleader trying to make this mismatch into a competitive fight.

Comment

g string better than Marquez? Your dumb shyte never ends. Not in this lifetime. Marquezs meddle has been proven over and over. g string? Ran from every career defining fight ever presented to him

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  and on cue here comes g strings "head" cheerleader trying to make this mismatch into a competitive fight.
                  difference between me and you is im a fan of boxing and i look forward to watching fights. you are a fan of hating.

Comment

dunno, i think hes a troll. not as obvious as some of the others i.e two of the clowns above ^, but a troll nonetheless

Comment

difference between me and you is im a fan of boxing and i look forward to watching fights. you are a fan of hating.
                      No, the difference between you and I, is that I have been a boxing fan for 40 years and look forward to compelling/competitive fights and you're a johnnycomelately that enjoys watching his man crush (g string) win mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                      X