Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Brook won't fight Spence at WW but I won't be surprised if he does.
    Brook usually takes the first 3 weeks of camp to work on losing weight.
    He always has to cut weight, the difference is this camp is about 3 weeks shorter than normal and he only has to come down to 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      Maybe Brook won't fight Spence at WW but I won't be surprised if he does.
      Brook usually takes the first 3 weeks of camp to work on losing weight.
      He always has to cut weight, the difference is this camp is about 3 weeks shorter than normal and he only has to come down to 160.
      After Brook gets KO by GGG. I don't see why he wouldn't move back down I don't think he has ruled it out himself yet either he is still IBF champ at 147

I like how Spence said they can do it right now he doesn't even have to get KO'ed by GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Spence is very stiff and gets hit by a lot of clean shots. Terrible defense if he steps in the ring with a real puncher I wonder what will happen. Spence took care of business time to step up and stop fighting bums like bundu who can't punch.
        You haters always creating myths to fool the casuals. Compu box stats show that spence opponents only land 8 percent on him as opposed to the 47 percent he lands on em.

But spence gets hit a lot doe, lol, bunch of hateful and jealous clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          why not? better opponent and a better belt
          Dumb response. If he passes on the ibf title fight then he might lose his mandatory position and then the next ibf champion will obviously duck him like they ducked him for the eliminator.

He gets the ibf title then he can always fight the other champs later, and he will have more leverage in negotiations and the fights will be bigger because of their unification status.

It would be dumb to give up on something he has worked so hard for just coz some chump who might even pull out of the fight called on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            You haters always creating myths to fool the casuals. Compu box stats show that spence opponents only land 8 percent on him as opposed to the 47 percent he lands on em.

But spence gets hit a lot doe, lol, bunch of hateful and jealous clowns
            You won....

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Spence is going to be too big for these guys at 147 as long as he can keep making the weight he will run 147.
              Agreed. He's a monster at 147. Assuming he can take a punch reasonably well from someone with power there is no other reason I see why he would lose at that weight class.

Comment

• Nit pick all you want to.

Spence is going to win one of the titles as soon as one of the title holders has enough balls to step in the ring with him.

Its no surprise no one seems to call him out!

They are not stupid.

Cannot blame Brook for taking a high risk and HIGH REWARD fight!

Spence would be HIGH RISK and low reward!!

Comment

• if thurman gets into this ****, he Kos spence. Thurman is there to be hit, he sits in the pocket too long. Bad move against the elite. I think brook beats him.

Comment

• Spence seems like just another Al Haymon fighter who don't want to fight any of the best guys. They targeted the one titlist who probably can't even make the weight anymore, and now they're already setting the table for another easy fight. If he can't make the weight, then I just want the title man, I'll just fight some bum for the vacant belt, all I care about are the titles!

When it's convenient, they say that. When top fighters have the titles, then like Floyd, they say titles don't matter. These Haymon fighters just don't want to fight anyone period. Someone said they can't wait to see Spence vs the top guys at 147... well you better be able to wait because it ain't gonna happen for a long time lol. Just another Al Haymon ducker.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                      Why is he going after Kell Brook when he knows Thurman, Garcia, Broner, and Porter are on the PBC roster?
                      Why were u not listening when he said that he didn't care about Brook, that he would go after the IBF belt whether Brook is the one he ultimately faces for it or not?

Why are you too stupid to realise the end game here for both Spence and Haymon?

For Haymon, if Errol gets this belt, it will mean that his pbc has three of the four champs at welterweight, which leaves only the one that Pacquiao Vargas has. For Haymon it would have been even better if Brook had fought Vargas instead of GGG, that way, whoever the winner is would have both the IBF and WBO, and Spence would have been set to bag both titles as mandatory, bringing all four belts to pbc and setting the stage for massive unification bouts.

For Spence he needs the leverage to negotiate the big fights. Thurman blatantly refused to fight him because Spence was too high risk and low reward. However, if Spence gets the IBF, the high risk low reward excuse goes out the window. Pretty sure Garcia would have said the same if Spence had called him out like he did Thurman.

He won't gain nothing from fighting Broner now, that's just silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X