Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    Side note: why do I keep seeing people vote for the KO on the poll even though the fight is already over? Haha
    I was thinking the exact same thing.... LOL.

Comment

• I think Coney Island is a good spot for boxing, nice Crowd I think they should do fights their more often that was something different

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        176lbs 30 days weigh-in...
        No, Brook is much bigger than Spence but like I said he has took the hardest fight available hopefully one of your Yanks like Thurman or the Puerto Rican Garcia will have the balls to fight him for the likely vacated IBF title but I wouldn't really think they'd be up for it...
        Porter on the other hand I'm sure he'd be more than up for that.
        Not correct. Spence is known to look like a heavyweight himself when not training. So much so that he declined to say how much he weighed. Let's not forget that Spence worked his way down to welterweight as well when ideally he is closer to a MW than a WW He just doesn't have the height for MW so I assume thats why he campaigning at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          People going on and on about Spence hair those who follow him should already know he is growing out that mohawk fade he had. It was a bit distracting though lol Should have just kept the hawk
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          He should shave the top and leave the back

There was a Cuban HW named Jose Luis Gonzalez in the early 2000s.. Check him out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Missed the fight ffs, any know where I can watch it?
            You can go to the PBC site

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Not correct. Spence is known to look like a heavyweight himself when not training. So much so that he declined to say how much he weighed. Let's not forget that Spence worked his way down to welterweight as well when ideally he is closer to a MW than a WW He just doesn't have the height for MW so I assume thats why he campaigning at 147.
              He looked like a fairly good height to me 5ft 9 maybe he's taller than Floyd.

Comment

• Spence looked good and did his thing as expected, Was suprised Bundu actually came to fight he was more aggressive then I thought he'd be.

Like the time slot they put the fight in, right after the gold medal b-ball game, I'm interested to see what the rating are for it

Comment

• I was impressed with Spence especially the first 2 rounds how we out maneuvered& jabed, & landing body punches v a vastly more experienced opponent ...in a year no 1 will bea him including Thurman... I remember the several times Thurman was hurt badly from body punches by Collazo...he still needs another top level guy... guessing Kell loses 2 GGG, 4 the title... he'll be another 1 Pac avoids...

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    He looked like a fairly good height to me 5ft 9 maybe he's taller than Floyd.
                    He's a fairly good height for 147 yes, but at 154 I don't know outside of Canelo Lara and Cotto most MW coming up in this era are around 6 feet I think Spence is doing whats best by fighting at 147. Them MW are pretty big

Comment

• There is no way Kell is fighting anyone at 147. He struggled to make 147 and that was before he bulked up for GGG. Now there is lass than a zero chance he fights at 147. Maybe 154. So lets see Thurman vs Spence, THIS is the fight to make!

Comment

Working...
                      X