No announcement yet.

WADA doctor confirmed what we all knew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    If it was so easy why wasn't Povetkin banned? I already explained it twice in this thread.

Do some googling for yourself..
    obviously it goes right back to my main point.....

THEY DO NOT KNOW 100% ABOUT THE DRUG OR HOW LONG IT STAYS IN THE SYSTEM.

Hence why it was just RECENTLY banned.

The Dr there can be right.... or can be wrong... or those wada suits can be right... or can be wrong....

because again....

THEY DO NOT KNOW 100% ABOUT THE DRUG OR HOW LONG IT STAYS IN THE SYSTEM.

I just dont know how many times it has been repeated and ignored.

Comment

Maxi why are you in here defending Povetkin but you slander guys like Wilder and Joshua who haven't failed any tests or provided any tainted samples no matter how low the threshold.

I swear you're the dumbest guy on these forums.

Comment

No? is he still under investigation? explain me.
        Yes he is still under investigation.

WBC imposed extra testing for Povetkin for 12 months I believe.

Because he wasnt cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Maxi why are you in here defending Povetkin but you slander guys like Wilder and Joshua who haven't failed any tests or provided any tainted samples no matter how low the threshold.

I'm flabbergasted that people are trying to have a conversation with him. This board never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

I definitely am still of the opinion Povetkin's situation is sketchy, but ultimately PED testing in boxing is sketchy as well & as long as he showed up with an amount WADA would eventually clear as a no fault amount then Povetkin was going to get off. It is what it is. The cold hard reality with PED **** is some guys will stick it on mfers for the rest of their careers, most mfers won't really care about it too much & the punishment for usage seems to rarey represent the severity of the crime the PED user committed since boxing is slow to implement change.

Comment

Then how can this dr confirm the excretion rate of Meldonium? and how can you believe him if it's still under investigation?
              goes back to what he was saying about the 3 passed clean tests and the 4th one coming up dirty....

Comment

"It was legal doe!"

Comment

I have stated several times that I think all HWs are on steroids. Not only that, I stated that most olympians are also on steroids.
                  I can't know what other PEDs they are in.

I doubt Povetkin took low meldonium doses for training purposes. Don't think it's the case. Do I think he's on steroids? depends, he was in the past, he might be again. But steroids are not the same than meldonium.

FYI, yes I think wlad, AJ, wilder, etc, are all on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I'm flabbergasted that people are trying to have a conversation with him. This board never ceases to amaze me.

its just more for maxipad

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      goes back to what he was saying about the 3 passed clean tests and the 4th one coming up dirty....
                      Goes back to what the science knows about drugs. They can be stored in fat and be released to blood when the fat is burnt.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-educati...stem-body.html
                      Drugs stay in the body for only a short time. True or false?

Once again that is false.

Most drugs are what are call fat soluble substances. In other words, they mix with fat.

If you took, let’s say frozen orange juice and mixed it with water, you stirred it enough, it would go into a mixture. That’s because that orange juice is a water soluble substance.

Most drugs, let’s take THC, tetrahydrocannabinol in marijuana. THC is a very, very, very fat soluble substance as is LSD, heroin, many, many other drugs.

So if you tried to dump that substance in water, you could stir until your hand fell off, and it will never ever mix. It always separates or floats to the surface of the water.

So this is what happens when a person ingest the drug. No matter how it taken. If it’s smoked, if it’s injected, if it’s swallowed in a pill form, it doesn’t matter. It always ends up in the person blood stream.

So watch what happens. There’s the person’s blood stream. Here’s the fat tissue, which is butted right up against the person’s blood stream. And here comes the drug. As the drug moves through the person’s blood stream, because the fat tissue is so close, that fat tends to draw that drug into it almost like a magnet. Little tiny drug residues. Little dark bits and pieces of that drug just start lodging or sticking more and more and more in the fatty tissue of the body until after a while, honestly, this guys kind of like a walking drug store. He’s got all these drugs that are stuck inside his body.
                      Last edited by _Maxi; 08-19-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X