Collapse
No announcement yet.

WADA doctor confirmed what we all knew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a doctor can say as an opinion is irrelevant...what is worth in scientific community is the studies about those substances, some test about it, or something like that...an opinion is only that an opinion.

Still even like that I blame Povetkin for taking whatever enhacer he used....even if it was before ruling..I mean...you shouldnt be taking anything to be "better"...just hard work!

Because of that we didnt get a very good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      what a doctor can say as an opinion is irrelevant...what is worth in scientific community is the studies about those substances, some test about it, or something like that...an opinion is only that an opinion.

Still even like that I blame Povetkin for taking whatever enhacer he used....even if it was before ruling..I mean...you shouldnt be taking anything to be "better"...just hard work!

Because of that we didnt get a very good fight!
      It's not an opinion...it is a fact and common sense...you can't test 3 times clean and dirty on the 4th test...the **** is wrong with ya'lls brains???...

Comment

The man cheated and got caught and the WBC let is go cause they have an agenda..

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          The man cheated and got caught and the WBC let is go cause they have an agenda..
          what's that agenda?

they couldn't prove he cheated, let it be.

anyway. why argue with this people? for less than this they crucified manny, just because floyd said so. no failed test, no nothing (not even a suspicious usage of an IV like someone i know)

povetkin was probably gonna put horseshoes in his gloves on fight night, what a bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            what's that agenda?

they couldn't prove he cheated, let it be.

anyway. why argue with this people? for less than this they crucified manny, just because floyd said so. no failed test, no nothing (not even a suspicious usage of an IV like someone i know)

povetkin was probably gonna put horseshoes in his gloves on fight night, what a bastard
            you can't test clean 3 times...then dirty the 4th time...russians are notorious steroids/peds cheaters...no surprise to anyone else here not in denial...

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

why are you even putting this out there when you even agree that they dont know the effects of the drug and how long it lasts!?

keep digging yourself that hole
              Originally posted by youbeight View Post
              maxi: we dont know about the drug 100%

us: but a doctor from wada is stating this

maxi: but this study shows that the drug does xyz

us: BUT YOU JUST SAID WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THE DRUG 100%

maxi: ......................
              I don't have more time to lose with you budies. It's simple.

There's a high posibility of the drug being stored in fat and being released to the blood stream when that fat is burnt. Which is a proven process in most drugs as the link I posted earlier proves.

That explains why as soon as Povetkin started training hard and lost some fat, some of the small traces of meldonium were detected in the blood stream, and not before.

The test is conducted on the blood, not on the fat.

This is a very possible explanation and the reason why Povetkin was not banned.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                you can't test clean 3 times...then dirty the 4th time...russians are notorious steroids/peds cheaters...no surprise to anyone else here not in denial...
                ok, then why nothing happened? i mean if it is that obvious why no ban or sanction? didn't the wbc suspended chavez jr for just smoking a joint?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  ok, then why nothing happened? i mean if it is that obvious why no ban or sanction? didn't the wbc suspended chavez jr for just smoking a joint?
                  That Ryabinsky money...just like ya'll assume floyd paid usada off over the IV thing...Ryabinsky paid the WBC for a soft slap on the wrist...VADA isn't gonna have it though...chavez jr got suspended under the original sulaiman not his son's reign as head of the WBC...it's obvious white fighters are protected when they commit crimes or break the rules...that is why...if pedvetkin had a joint instead of chavez jr...they would just slap him on the wrist too...racism is still alive and well ya'll and no it's not blacks that are the ones hating people for being a different color...there's no such thing as reverse racism just retaliation towards it...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                    That Ryabinsky money...just like ya'll assume floyd paid usada off over the IV thing...Ryabinsky paid the WBC for a soft slap on the wrist...VADA isn't gonna have it though...chavez jr got suspended under the original sulaiman not his son's reign as head of the WBC...it's obvious white fighters are protected when they commit crimes or break the rules...that is why...if pedvetkin had a joint instead of chavez jr...they would just slap him on the wrist too...racism is still alive and well ya'll and no it's not blacks that are the ones hating people for being a different color...there's no such thing as reverse racism just retaliation towards it...
                    this is the most ******ed post i've read y'all

right, an old russian guy is more valuable than the son of chavez, who at that moment was a money machine, cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      this is the most ******ed post i've read y'all

right, an old russian guy is more valuable than the son of chavez, who at that moment was a money machine, cool story bro
                      man you can't comprehend for anything can you? not even if the powerball winnings were on the line...

food for thought that old russian guy got billions and that is to say the least and you're comparing his monetary worth to chavez jr's...oh my god... with that being said...chavez jr still got suspended and like I said if it were pedvetkin that ryabinsky money would have smoothed things over...I mean has Ryabinsky ever lost a purse bid???...
                      Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 08-19-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X