Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch said he was to big and to strong for GGG. Loeffler agreed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    In the same interview he says he'd fight Golovkin, you left that out. I wonder why?
    He'd fight anyone of course. That said... this unproven Mw punches like a mule and they'll swerve him like the plague. Successfully, may I add

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Loeffler did say that Froch is a big guy and that 172 was probably not happening. He also mentioned that Golovkin was probably looking to fight Nelo / Cotto so was 168 was unlikely too. Oh and Froch also mentioned that his retirement was a potential barrier to the fight. He also mentioned later that he'd heard that Golovkin was considering moving down - presumably anticipating a CW with Canelo.

Froch did not duck GGG. GGG did not duck Froch. If the point of the thread is to debunk the idea that Froch somehow avoided Golovkin then I see the point. If it's just another thread to bash GGG ... well ... aren't there enough of those already?
      The point of the thread is to prove Loeffler wrong because he said Froch retired to avoid GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by House tyrell
        i think what you're really trying to do is turn froch and ggg fans against each other knowing that they are typically beloved by the same fans. this won't happen because froch will stay retired. we will always respect his accomplishments and ggg's as well.
        yeah, really low tactics from these haters now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Wasn't his fight sold out in 10 minutes?
          That had near nothing to do with Golovkin; Matchroom Sport have figured out the formula for staging events at the O2, and this was no different.

With or without Golovkin, Eddie Hearn was going to sell out the O2 with any big fight that he chose to book for that building.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Sold to Stub Hub ticket brokers. If you want a ticket you can get one right here

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/matchroom-b...sort=price+asc
            roughly 1000 tickets left, likely at beyond face value prices.

Comment

In the same interview he says he'd fight Golovkin, you left that out. I wonder why?
              Because he's a rectal itch.

Comment

You mean Brook sold out, he's the A-side and the reason Brits are buying tickets.
                Do you think Floyd made all that money without manny Canelo Cotto or Oscar? But yet idiots like you will give Floyd all the credit for it

Comment

Must be a slow day at the office for Slick Bruvas, Inc if they keep bringing up the potential Froch fight.

Nothing more recent to whine about?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Must be a slow day at the office for Slick Bruvas, Inc if they keep bringing up the potential Froch fight.

Nothing more recent to whine about?
                    This was a reply to Loeffler saying Froch retired and ducked GGG. It must be a slow day for Loeffler if he's still using Froch's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      This was a reply to Loeffler saying Froch retired and ducked GGG. It must be a slow day for Loeffler if he's still using Froch's name.
                      How long ago was this said? And frankly GGG and his management are getting on me nerves

Comment

Working...
                      X