Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin once again says he'll go to 154 or 168..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You're a fanboy clown...that bs "anyone can get it" type talk is for guys like you. Point is the canelo vs ggg fight wasn't made for the same reason the ward vs ggg fight wasn't. Both guys refused to fight at a cw. I give a **** who says what...actual talks of making the fight and the result is all I'm concerned with.
    No use trying to save your fail ******.

If you don't care what the fighters say why are you in this thread?

Comment

His team has reiterated several times that they'll move up or down if the fights make financial sense. They said they'll only move down for Floyd and they'll only move up for a big name as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        His team has reiterated several times that they'll move up or down if the fights make financial sense. They said they'll only move down for Floyd and they'll only move up for a big name as well.
        Is Ramirez a big name? Canelo is the biggest fight available to them. FFS Lil G fans are ****ing dunces.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Is Ramirez a big name? Canelo is the biggest fight available to them. FFS Lil G fans are ****ing dunces.
          Canelo is asking for a MW title fight at 155. They've said the only person they'll move down for is Floyd. So I don't see how that's hard to understand.

Also they're not targeting Ramirez. They said they're interested, much like they're interested in a fight with DeGale.

Comment

No use trying to save your fail ******.

If you don't care what the fighters say why are you in this thread?
            Hmm. Keep living thru this **** like women with their day time soap operas. "Ggg said...and then ward said...and then abel sanchez said..." "ooooh, i hate that abel sachez."

Comment

Canelo is asking for a MW title fight at 155. They've said the only person they'll move down for is Floyd. So I don't see how that's hard to understand.

Also they're not targeting Ramirez. They said they're interested, much like they're interested in a fight with DeGale.
              No they said they'd move down for Canelo then change their mind, they said they've move up and down for big money fights, Canelo is the biggest fight available. Loeffler said the other day they'll move up and fight Ramirez and then move back down if they can't get a unification fight next, Ramirez isn't a big fight. They are full of shit and Lil G fans look ******ed trying to defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Hmm. Keep living thru this **** like women with their day time soap operas. "Ggg said...and then ward said...and then abel sanchez said..." "ooooh, i hate that abel sachez."
                Do yuou want me to go through your posts and expose you doing the exact same shit?

Sit the **** down Lil Gina.

Comment

Do yuou want me to go through your posts and expose you doing the exact same shit?

Sit the **** down Lil Gina.
                  Yes...yes i do. I'll wait.

Comment

Business first.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      You're right Golovkin is the B-Side he should just drop 5-6 pounds and fight, Hopkins agreed to a CW to De La Hoya, why can't Golovkin?
                      Because catchweights are a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

It was pathetic when Floyd did it to Alvarez. It was pathetic when Pacquiao did it to everybody. And it is pathetic when Alvarez does it to Golovkin.

You are a 160lb champion. Defend your title at 160lbs. Do not challenge a 160lb champion to move down and defend his 160lb title in your made up 155lb weight division. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

"WOW THE CHAMPIONS AT 147 WILL NOT DEFEND THEIR TITLES AT A 141 CATCHWEIGHT AND ALSO HAVE NOT MOVED UP TO FIGHT THE 154 CHAMPIONS AT A 153 CATCHWEIGHT OR BETTER YET REFUSE TO CHALLENGE THE 160 CHAMPIONS AT A 157.25 CATCHWEIGHT WOW EVERYBODY AT 147 IS A DUCK"

Comment

Working...
                      X