No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs confirms there was an offer for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I corrected myself to lay blame with solely with HBO and ODH. GGG is only to blame for the selection of a weak opponent.
    what you say in response to Eastcoast sonning you on the 2nd page?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
      what you say in response to Eastcoast sonning you on the 2nd page?
      I acknowledged my mistake and corrected myself and laid blame with HBO and ODH, What more was I supposed to do.

Comment

Hell, Jacobs could fight Lara a lot easier than GGG could since they both are advised by Haymon. If Lara won a middleweight belt GGG would have a good reason to knock the noisy but dull Cuban out. Sure, Jacobs wants lots of money to lose his belt and his consciousness in a fight with GGG.

Comment

I like Jacobs but as he fights the Mora's of the world he wants to get compensated well for triple G

Comment

I respect both points but GGG has taken step aside money on multiple occasions prior to this fiasco.

Yes, GGG has tried to make the other fights. regarding Jacobs, he is waiting to maximize his take. I should have posted this is the same position HBO is taking relative to GGG/Canelo.

In taking the Brook fight he is taking an easy fight for the payday to keep undefeated and in position for the big payday.

Is it fair to fault the other guys for trying to do same and position themselves for a possible Canelo fight prior to Sept. 2017?
            that's completely irrelevant.

this is canelo alvarez. this is a 1 million ppv hit fight.

GGG would rather fight canelo than take whatever step aside money which will never come close to the amount of money he can make by sharing a ringw with canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              that's completely irrelevant.

this is canelo alvarez. this is a 1 million ppv hit fight.

GGG would rather fight canelo than take whatever step aside money which will never come close to the amount of money he can make by sharing a ringw with canelo.
              ok then go to 155 make the fight and lets be done with it.

Comment

He doesn't understand why GGG didn't take the Lara fight...yes he does. It's the same reason why Jacobs won't fight Lara.

Jacobs, your biggest fight performed horribly in the ratings. Listening to this interview, the viewer would assume that Jacobs is a bonafide star.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 08-17-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

So this thread is why all of the "heres my thread to show why GGG isn't great and why I'm mad" is going on today.

One of the guys that was considered a challenge to GGG has punked out. So instead of focusing on the guy being the sissy, they choose to make the guy being avoided look bad.

Comment

ok then go to 155 make the fight and lets be done with it.
                    GGG's essence as the undisputed middleweight king >>>>> caneloweight

Comment

Since Jacobs and others don't want the fight, I'd like to see Loeffler finally pursue the Lara fight aggressively. The tweeting and the fake call outs have got to end.

Comment

Working...
                      X