No announcement yet.

Check out this weird promo by Sky Sports for GGG/Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this weird promo by Sky Sports for GGG/Brook

They use Rick Ross song, The Devil is a Lie. But they tweet out The Devil is Alive. But check out the promo. This is a weird promo.

#TheDevilIsALie #DareToBeGreat #TwoWeightWorldChampion #GGGBrook

A video posted by Kell Brook (@specialkellbrook) on

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-15-2016, 04:02 PM.

one of them rare fights in which promo isnt really needed. the names sell it themselves, kell brook v gennady golovkin. both undefeated and confident, someone will leave the ring as a legend.

Comment

That is some gangster ****.

Comment

I like it. I only got a C- in my Illuminati Interpretation 101 class, but it seems like its implying GGG is the devil & the devil is a lie hence Brook gonna god him.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
          one of them rare fights in which promo isnt really needed. the names sell it themselves, kell brook v gennady golovkin. both undefeated and confident, someone will leave the ring as a legend.
          WTF you're getting more out of touch with reality everyday. Please tell me how beating a WW makes Golovkin a legend?

Comment

Lol at the devil is alive. Cringe at that promo. "Doesn't get any bigger than this". Showing clips of kell vs some British sheep herder

Comment

GGG = 666 ... the mark of the beast.

Yeah, that is a weird promo.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                WTF you're getting more out of touch with reality everyday. Please tell me how beating a WW makes Golovkin a legend?
                Golovkin already is a legend. Beating him will make Kell Brook into an even bigger one.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Golovkin already is a legend. Beating him will make Kell Brook into an even bigger one.
                  You've been in cuckoo land a long time pal.

Comment

G is the sixth letter in the alphabet so GGG = 666...

The video could be pro brook based on the choice of audio as it implies the devil or in this case GGG aka 666 is a lie. Meaning hes False he is not the "truth". or for pro GGG he says the devil is a lie and GGG aka 666 is the truth real devil.

Skysports reply is obviously pro GGG meaning GGG is alive meaning he is the truth... the real devil because the devil as we know it is a lie.

Great low budget marketing....

Comment

Working...
                    X