Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward pulls out will you still support him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward pulls out will you still support him?

If he pulls out due to an injury, or because the fight isn't at the oracle would you still support him? He hasn't fought anyone with a pulse since like 2011.

Depends on the reason I guess but I highly doubt he will pull out. He will be Canelo 2.0 at that point in the eyes of many.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Depends on the reason I guess but I highly doubt he will pull out. He will be Canelo 2.0 at that point in the eyes of many.
        It would be far worse than Canelo, at least Canelo has fought guys like Cotto, Lara, Trout in the past years, who has Ward fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Aren't you the guy who didn't know what 1, 2 was? LOL

Comment

I gotta be honest, it is sad as hell how ya'll keep making threads about this fight not happening. Ward is demanding this fight and it is set, yet all ya'll keep doing is making threads about it no happening. The same thing happened before Mayweather-Pacquiao and when the fight happened all the sudden more excuses where made.

The exact same thing will happen here, after the fight either Kovalev will be called a hype job or posters will claim Ward cheated or Kovalev was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              I gotta be honest, it is sad as hell how ya'll keep making threads about this fight not happening. Ward is demanding this fight and it is set, yet all ya'll keep doing is making threads about it no happening. The same thing happened before Mayweather-Pacquiao and when the fight happened all the sudden more excuses where made.

The exact same thing will happen here, after the fight either Kovalev will be called a hype job or posters will claim Ward cheated or Kovalev was robbed.
              As much as I dislike Mayweather for cherry picking and never beating any A level fighter in their prime, mayweather didn't fight Paul Smith, Barrera, and Brand 5 years before he fought Pac. I never said Mayweather wouldnt fight Pac, I knew he would, Pac was shot.

There are already promotional issues from rocnation, going back on promises. They agreed to announce ticket sales, but apparnetly Ward is trying to bully them to fight in oakland.

Comment

It's a simple question demos, I'm just wondering how you will react if he pulls out? Excuses? Or will you finally criticize him.

Comment

I'm already unsure and paranoid that this fight will break. Ward and his team didn't even show up for the press.. Wtf man.

Comment

No but if he's in the ring with Kovalev I'll support him. Ward does have a habit of missing the point. But he's no coward.

Comment

Working...
                    X