Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward pulls out will you still support him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
    It would be far worse than Canelo, at least Canelo has fought guys like Cotto, Lara, Trout in the past years, who has Ward fought?
    I see your point, he hasnt really fought anyone for 4-5 years but I think Andre's pride will lead him to the ring whether he thinks he can win or not. Its too far into this to be backing out over some BS now.

I dont think Im a demo though.

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
      I'm already unsure and paranoid that this fight will break. Ward and his team didn't even show up for the press.. Wtf man.
      That was on Duva, why do a press conference without a venue? Kovalev a real one but Duva a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        I see your point, he hasnt really fought anyone for 4-5 years but I think Andre's pride will lead him to the ring whether he thinks he can win or not. Its too far into this to be backing out over some BS now.

I dont think Im a demo though.
        Nah you aint a demo sun tzu you're a good poster

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          That was on Duva, why do a press conference without a venue? Kovalev a real one but Duva a joke.
          They agreed that they would fight at the T-Mobile arena in June, Rocnation went back on their promise. Ward wants to bully them into fighting in oakland lmfao, they agreed no russia or oakland, dont be a ***** now Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            I gotta be honest, it is sad as hell how ya'll keep making threads about this fight not happening. Ward is demanding this fight and it is set, yet all ya'll keep doing is making threads about it no happening. The same thing happened before Mayweather-Pacquiao and when the fight happened all the sudden more excuses where made.

The exact same thing will happen here, after the fight either Kovalev will be called a hype job or posters will claim Ward cheated or Kovalev was robbed.
            I'm telling you man people on here are sppoked of Ward. For a guy that people say has no power, clinches all the time, headbutts, does nothing special at all, they sure are afraid he can beat Kovalev. Ward has pulled out of what, like 1 fight with an injury? And it was against the guy he just fought and people complained about. He moved up to 175 with the purpose of fighting Kovalev and they still complain. It's freaking sad man, these people are supposed to be boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'm telling you man people on here are sppoked of Ward. For a guy that people say has no power, clinches all the time, headbutts, does nothing special at all, they sure are afraid he can beat Kovalev. Ward has pulled out of what, like 1 fight with an injury? And it was against the guy he just fought and people complained about. He moved up to 175 with the purpose of fighting Kovalev and they still complain. It's freaking sad man, these people are supposed to be boxing fans
              At least twice. He didnt move up to 175 to fight Kovalev, he fought Edwin at LHW, he grew out of the division.

Boxing fan? I'm not a fan of dirty boring fighting, Bhop and Ward are awful to watch. Mayweather might hold, run, and elbow, but he was far more entertaining than those 2 guys combined.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                At least twice. He didnt move up to 175 to fight Kovalev, he fought Edwin at LHW, he grew out of the division.

Boxing fan? I'm not a fan of dirty boring fighting, Bhop and Ward are awful to watch. Mayweather might hold, run, and elbow, but he was far more entertaining than those 2 guys combined.
                He didn't grow out of light heavy, the only fight that would of made sense to do there was GGG, so he moved up. He didn't fight Edwin at light heavy, Edwin missed the 168 weight limit in their fight and ended up having to fork over a part of his purse. He said his goal was to fight the man at 175, what do you call that then if not moving up to fight him? His new HBO deal was centered around him moving up and taking on Kovalev. C'mon man

Comment

Can we stop with this Ward doesn't want to fight Kovalev crap already? I think its clear both guys want the fight.

Comment

I expect Ward to go through with the fight. If he didn't want to fight he didn't need to agree to fight. He agreed to fight because he wants to fight. Nothing else makes sense to me. If he pulls out of the fight for any reason other than an injury I would not support that.

Comment

It is interesting that Ward and Roc pulled out of the press conference.

I believe they had a deal with Roc's previous executive, who left or resigned a month ago or so.

I would not be surprised if the new replacement wants to renegotiate the deal... or have a way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X