Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who handled Dirrell better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS who's more accomplished in the pros Degale or Lemule?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      TS who's more accomplished in the pros Degale or Lemule?
      Well. Golovkin is more famous. DeGale got the better resume (Golovkin got no win comparable to a Dirrell win). It depends on how you define "accomplished".

Comment

I can confirm Degale has never won a world title of sorts in the paid ranks.
        Yup just checked right now.

His biggest win is Arthur Abraham. But that does that make him a great fighter?

Robert Stieglitz TKOed Abraham and he actually won a major title the WBO. Stieglitz has had a better pro career than Andre Dirrell, that's really sad when you stop and think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Yup just checked right now.

His biggest win is Arthur Abraham. But that does that make him a great fighter?

Robert Stieglitz TKOed Abraham and he actually won a major title the WBO. Stieglitz has had a better pro career than Andre Dirrell, that's really sad when you stop and think about it.
          Abraham won 3 out of 4 matches against Stieglitz, stopping Stieglitz in their last fight. So that loss doesn't mean anything for Abraham's legacy, except proving that he doesn't let a defeat take his courage away.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
            Dirrell's style is more suited for the amateur game.
            Exactly...and ggg's isn't really. Both ggg and dirrell had to adjust their natural temperments...dirrell as a pro, and ggg as an amateur. You can tell ggg is naturally better suited for the pro ranks, where the pace is slower and the gloves are smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              Well. Golovkin is more famous. DeGale got the better resume (Golovkin got no win comparable to a Dirrell win). It depends on how you define "accomplished".
              It seems you ducked my question thun. I asked who was more accomplished in the paid ranks David Lemiuex or Andre Dirrell?

Comment

GGG never lost to Direll. He beat him easier and better than DeGale beat him. He damn near chased him out of the ring. This is just another attempt by you to trash a white Russian fighter and build up a black Englishman. You are a racist Englishman. You are a liar and the furthest thing possible from a boxing expert.

Comment

It seems you ducked my question thun. I asked who was more accomplished in the paid ranks David Lemiuex or Andre Dirrell?
                  You didn't ask me but since Dirrell has yet to win any world title and Lemieux has been a world champion I would say Lemieux has accomplished more.

Comment

Degale beat an inactive Dirrell, and still almost ended up beating him. Too bad Ward never had the cojones to fight either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                      What the hell do you mean GGG has no win comparable to a Dirrell win??????? GGG beat Dirrell easily and won the fight. If that isn't a Dirrell win then what the fuk is it? If GGG fought Dirrell now he wouldn't just squeak by him the way DeGale did. GGG would knock Dirrell out. GGG would also knock Degale out. GGG is in the top 3 on almost all pound for pound lists. DeGale is on nobody's pound for pound list that I've ever heard of. Fuk DeGale's resume and fuk you, English hater of great fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X