Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that you can't wait to get the Broner/Chino treatment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters that you can't wait to get the Broner/Chino treatment?

Who are they?

I used to have a lot but these days my only vote goes to Ward. I hope Kovalev is that guy.

And before you get mad at me for my choice, just because Ward is so-called humble doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a beating. He's boring and a total diva who doesn't deserve these huge paydays for fighting tuneups and bums. He also talks with a smug demeanor as if he's greater than everyone else.

andre ward

Comment

Why would I wish for a beating upon another man? That's some female ****. If you want to see a man get beat down do it yourself.

Winners win, losers talk about winners. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Why would I wish for a beating upon another man? That's some female ****. If you want to see a man get beat down do it yourself.

Winners win, losers talk about winners. Have a great weekend!
        Because we watch a sport where men beat each other up?

It's only natural to root for one of the participants. And if you aren't rooting for them to beat up their opponent, what exactly are you rooting for?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

It's only natural to root for one of the participants. And if you aren't rooting for them to beat up their opponent, what exactly are you rooting for?
          hes probably one of the so called 'sweet scientists' on here who say they watch fights 'to learn'. The new age boxing hipster.

Comment

I like Ward, dislike Broner, to me they don't really have much in common.

Ward might be very confident to the point of arrogance but it's the kind of confidence that had him spent years in the gym perfecting his craft at the times Broner was at the strip club, thinking he was good enough he could do what he wanted. Broner was so arrogant he simply gave the first round away vs Maidana and was more focused on showboating. Ward just isn't that kind of fighter.

I'm not above wanting to see guys catch a beatdown though. I'd go with Stevenson, Saunders, Danny Garcia as guys who fall into that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

This isn't about rooting for a participant. This is about following a guys career, that you hate, hoping that he gets brutally beaten because you don't like his personality. That's stalkerish, female behavior.

If you have a personal beef with another man, you fight him yourself. Or are you one of those "my Dad will kick your Dad's ass" kind of dudes?

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
              hes probably one of the so called 'sweet scientists' on here who say they watch fights 'to learn'. The new age boxing hipster.

Comment

This isn't about rooting for a participant. This is about following a guys career, that you hate, hoping that he gets brutally beaten because you don't like his personality. That's stalkerish, female behavior.

If you have a personal beef with another man, you fight him yourself. Or are you one of those "my Dad will kick your Dad's ass" kind of dudes?

much like people want their favourite sports teams to smash their least favourite teams, people want their fave boxers to smash their least favourite fighters. You didnt enjoy maidana smashing broner to bits then for example?

Comment

I'm not a pro boxer, I like other pro boxers to issue those types of beatings...you know, to other pro boxers.

Comment

Canelo.

Even though I'm a fan Danny Garcia needs a reality check.

Comment

Working...
                    X