Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a sweet science snob, who's with me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a sweet science snob, who's with me?!

I love watching holding, little punches thrown, running, elbowing, headbutting. I dont care about skin color! Toe to toe fights are boring! If you like to watch 2 warriors going at each other go watch UFC or a bar fight!

You're under the wrong account casual fan

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Lol lol.....

Comment

And what account should I be on? This is the only account I have dumbo, let's perm ban bet, we'll get a mod to IP check and see who has multiple accs.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
          And what account should I be on? This is the only account I have dumbo, let's perm ban bet, we'll get a mod to IP check and see who has multiple accs.
          how would a new member know about these things?

Comment

how would a new member know about these things?
            Know about what? First I've been here for over a year and a half, and secondly this isn't the first forum I've been on dummy. I'm not 12 years old like you, I've been using the internet since the late 1990's. I've made my own forum sites in the past. It's called common sense anyways. I'm not like you loser demographics, I don't have time to make multiple accounts.

C'mon tough guy, let's do the bet, whoever has more than 1 acc gets perm banned.

Comment

I can appreciate technical boxing, I actually don't find Lara boring (maybe because I'm part Cuban so im biased?)

But when dudes like Hopkins and Ward fight I can't stand it. Hug, headbutt, elbow

I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                Know about what? First I've been here for over a year and a half, and secondly this isn't the first forum I've been on dummy. I'm not 12 years old like you, I've been using the internet since the late 1990's. I've made my own forum sites in the past. It's called common sense anyways. I'm not like you loser demographics, I don't have time to make multiple accounts.

C'mon tough guy, let's do the bet, whoever has more than 1 acc gets perm banned.
                What other forums do you frequent? What other sites?

Let's bet. It's Alt or nothing

Comment

I've been on forums not related to boxing for nearly 20 years/ Why is that relevant?

Alt or nothing? What are you on about, whoever has more than one acc gets banned. Set it up with a moderator, you're the veteran here.

Comment

crickets.. notice how most of these morons accusing others of having alts use alts themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X